4/20 Sales for 2023

We’ve seen more than the usual amount of questions about obtaining lighting in the past week or 2. It’s worth mentioning that HLG offered 25% off their products on 4/20 in 2022. It doesn’t mean they will this year, but it may be worth waiting a few days to see if they do the same again in 2023.

Anyone aware of other companies offering more generous than usual discounts for 4/20? Post them here and help the community out.

11 Likes

I keep watching this thread hoping someone found a hidden gem of a deal! So far all I’ve seen is 20% off hlg on 4/20 and ac infinity has a couple products with lowered prices. Anybody else seeing anything?

1 Like

RainScience has a small discount going

1 Like

ACI doing 10% + 10% off with partner code.
Just saw Gorilla tents has 50% off some of theirs.
HLG I think is just going to be 20%

1 Like

Any partner codes???

I think highigan, rowsofgreen420, homegrowtv, and I’m sure there are others

1 Like

Found there are sellers on Ebay selling lights at auction and they are going cheap.
For instance an FC 3000 300watt just went for 167.00
Not a high end light by some peoples standards but a heck of a price.
There are others as well. But check the Auctions, not the Buy it Now listings.

3 Likes

HLG has 260 Rspecs on sale for $239 today, tomorrow, and Saturday. The 260XLs are on sale for $329.

3 Likes

Icanthc on youtube is doing a giveaway. I just won some Recharge!

3 Likes

Grovebags is doing free shipping

20 autos GG for 139$ in ILGM :partying_face:

Thanks for the reminder @MidwestGuy. Been putting off getting the AC Infinity smart exhaust system. I think today is the day I pull the trigger. Gonna look everywhere online and find the best deal I can.

Where you finding ACI gear with 10% off? Just checked a couple places and didn’t see a sale.

Directly on thier website. It adds it in the cart

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. I have the specific exhaust bookmarked so I didn’t see the homepage.

1 Like