3x Sunset sherbet autos + a couple extras

The seeds were soaked November 10th. They are 16 days old as of today:

The two on the outside are in 3 gallon fabric pots. The one in the middle is a 5 gallon. I did this kind of as an experiment to see if there was a big difference between a 3 gal and a 5 gal when running fast autos.

BONUS plants! Here’s my very first attempt to clone a photo plant. Orange Goji OG x trumpnutz The cutting was taken about 3 days ago. Haven’t noticed anything bad happening. I guess the waiting game continues.

Here’s the donor/mother plant. I’ve been wanting to flip it to flower soon. I’ll probably flip it to flower as soon as the clone I took shows signs of life.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

So my girls are turning 3 weeks old tomorrow:

I did this same LST method on my first plant. Gently hold the fan leaves down a little and the side nodes get going a lot quicker.

These girls are looking like they are going to be a lot lankier than I’m used to. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Well I never had a plant start flowering on day 24, but i’m not gonna fret. See what she does! Sure smells nice. :smiley:

Other two also started flowering today too. They’re even smaller!

It’s not all bad news though. GoNutz clone has sprouted some roots and seems to have started life on her own:

Mom has been popping out new growth like crazy since I flipped it to flower Dec 1st:

I’ll take whatever adventure the cannabis gods have planned for me and try to make the best of it!

43 days from seed soak today.

These plants grow so quick. Like nothing i’ve ever seen.

I should probably also mention my photo plant was a male. I’m growing a femenized cement shoes photo in the corner of this tent. Planted the seed last Friday it’s doing well. Looks like it’s going to be a strong plant.