The seeds were soaked November 10th. They are 16 days old as of today:
The two on the outside are in 3 gallon fabric pots. The one in the middle is a 5 gallon. I did this kind of as an experiment to see if there was a big difference between a 3 gal and a 5 gal when running fast autos.
BONUS plants! Here’s my very first attempt to clone a photo plant. Orange Goji OG x trumpnutz The cutting was taken about 3 days ago. Haven’t noticed anything bad happening. I guess the waiting game continues.
Here’s the donor/mother plant. I’ve been wanting to flip it to flower soon. I’ll probably flip it to flower as soon as the clone I took shows signs of life.