3rd week of flower. Are they suppose to look like this?

Hey guys it’s her 3rd week of flower leaves are starting to turn greenish yellowish is this normal ?

5 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

What kind of soil are they in, and are you using any nutrients? They look very good overall, but they’re definitely getting hungry.

3 Likes

Only thing that jumps out to me is from the first posted photo in the lower left corner of the photo.

No clue what this is but maybe @Myfriendis410 knows. :+1::+1::+1:

Water and feed, but they look great

1 Like

I just mist them with a little water

Fox farm ocean Forrest and natures living auto flower mix and for neuts I’m only using an organic feed called incredible bulk

1 Like

If you spray them, make sure it’s during the dark period. You never want water on them with the lights on.

3 Likes

Water the dirt good until you see runoff, they will beed to be watered every other day in flower

2 Likes

Ahh didn’t know that. Thank you !!

Yes I’ve noticed I’ve been watering them a lot more often !! Will do

Great medium and you’re good to PH water for around week 5 from breaking ground. Some need nutrients sooner, depends on the strain and how much they consume. Do you have a TDS and PH pen? The TDS will be needed to check your run off numbers. Most lighter green growth can be considered new growth unless all of her starts to look pale green, typical of nitrogen deficiency. Doesn’t appear that’s the case and looking good :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Typically you don’t want to water to runoff when you’re using organic dry nutrients because you’ll flush out what you’re putting in. We water to runoff when we use synthetic or salt based nutrients to avoid build up in the soil. With organic dry nutrients it’s better to water in smaller amounts but more often.

3 Likes

Other than a bit low N level I don’t see anything to be too worried about. Plants, autos especially, like a lighter feed than photoperiod plants. I think I’d keep doing what you’re doing.

5 Likes

Very nice keep up the good work !

2 Likes

Ya they look nice n heathy. Just do what ur doing good growing growmie!!

1 Like