3rd week grow, Trim or wait?

White pistils is what we see. Some orange ones, but they haven’t recessed back into the calyx. When they’ve mostly gone orange and many have receded, that’s when we start looking at the trichomes.
Which is why we say 3 more weeks!

1 Like

I’ve invested into 1 of those USB microscopes that plug into your phone that allows you to take blown up pictures,supposed to be here tomorrow, then I can post pics of the tricomes,I hope!!
Until tomorrow, this is the best pic I could get with my phone, hoping to get some comments

Man,this thing is so sticky that it has to be good, I’ve got severe copd along with stage 1 Black Lung from 34 1/2 years mining coal,that’s why I usually go with homemade edibles, but I occasionally take 2 or 3 tokes with my granddaughter just to be sociable, I can see a lot of butter,cookies, brownies, & so on,I did invest into some of the Grove bags I read about on here for long storage

1 Like

Hey there Spudgunner! This is Emmy from the ILGM website,I got the microscope in today and you were right on the money,almost all the pistols are clear,some a little cloudy,but I wanted to personally thank y’all for talking me out of chopping it down too early. Quick as I can figure out how to upload from this cheap junk microscope, I’ll send y’all some pics

2023-01-19_12-55-44-51.jpg

You’re welcome @Emmy! We wan everyone to grow the best weed they can, and especially not to ruin months of loving care by chopping a few weeks early!

Looking nice and frosty, bet those ladies have fattened up in the last week or so as well. Bigger, Better, Faster, More!

I’ll tag you in my journal so you can see what I have to deal with, lol!

Finally figuring out how to get pics from microscope app to something that I can post here these were today,I think I’m still a week away from harvest,is it time to just start clean water flushing?
Image (2)
Image (1)

1 Like

I more question, should I pay more attention to the tricomes right on the buds or does it really matter?

1 Like

Pay attention the trichomes on buds only. They “mature” faster on sugar leaves. Very misleading. I see a lot of clear and would guess you have more than a week before harvest brother

Hey brothers and sisters, is this the color trichomes that I need? My wife is complaining about the smell and I’m dying to whack it anyway, lol. This is right on the bud,not the sugar leaves
Image (6)

Here’s the colas, fat & sticky !!

Here’s the colas, fat & sticky !!

1 Like