Had started a clone under a single 60W LED bulb and moved it to a 2 x 2 grow tent with a 600W LED (because I heard it might actually be closer to 300W)
It was real bushy and I trimmed/pruned after 2nd week of flowering as well as LST since a week before flowering and just tied down again yesterday (2.5 weeks in, pistils apparent but no trichomes).
I love my set up and I’m having a lot of fun but I was wondering if some more experienced growers would be able to walk me through a few steps to get better results.
Keep in mind it was brought from outside to in, the mid-stem snapped during first training but seems to be doing fine after I band-aided it up. Powdery mildew seemed to be an issue after 2 weeks into flower so i tried the Peroxide/Water spray which seemed to work but I just cut the most problematic leaves off. Seems to be mildew free now.
I’ll post photos in chronological order with the last ones being the latest ones.
Any pointers or tips are welcomed as well as commentary on what I should expect.