3rd round (2nd round of kindsoil) just dropped a nl, tangerine dream, cheeseberry and c4!

@Ncgreenthumber …….Let it grow bro! Give her a little h2o and she’ll be fine.

1 Like

Little update pic of the ladies this evening . Hope everyone’s grows are going better than expected🤘

this purple kush is amazing this calamity jane is starting to finish as well this is a little girl who I lost her name tag but shes is finishing as well this critical xxl ran into a calmag deficiency early on but I fixed it but never removed the affected leaves so it wouldn’t spread as bad but shes a few weeks from chop also this gorilla glue is supposed to be an auto but I swear shes been in veg for almost 2 months it seems lol giving lst a shot (first try) on the new girls in the tent…el fuego also trying it out on this pyramids seeds purple this is my first ever photo , we will see how she does (or how I do lol) but shes a cheese from dinafem seeds also I have her in a 7 gal pot , was I correct by doing that ? Last but not least this here is shorty…shes my very first successful clone I ever did …and I transplanted her with a teeny tiny little root that I didn’t think would survive but look at her now

4 Likes

You should dry that little gal and make her the Christmas tree in your village if u do that…I saw it and thought I’d love to sneak it into my moms Christmas village lol

2 Likes

That’s the greatest thing I never thought of ! Done. And we do a Christmas village in our house too. Kids wont even realize what it is. Lol

1 Like

Just had one like that. She grew out of it

2 Likes

She sadly passed this morning brother. We tried though.

1 Like

Trying some super cropping lol .only broke 3 stems . Gotta break some eggs to make an omelet.

really dont even know if I did it right but I just tried to make my plant look like everyone else’s that had done it ?

5 Likes

Is this possible with a few hours…

5 Likes

Oh yeah @Gremmall @zparkie2 @Mrcrabs made my self some of my own super soil …well not some…about 250-275 lbs of it haha. Going to be cooking for a month or 2 … bat guano, oyster shell, kelp meal, crab meal, blood meal, feather meal, fish emulsion, ground lime, tons of other meals that I cant remember but if it’s good for a plant it’s in there.lol.

4 Likes

@Southerngal how far south ?

2 Likes

Mississippi
Nice harvest on the sour and choc!

3 Likes

@Southerngal gal thank you very much . You have anything in the works right now ?

1 Like

@MattyBear @Drinkslinger what is the purpose of the super cropping technique by the way ?

Ive got an auto going… stumbling my way thru it haha
I’d link it, but don’t how?

1 Like

It helps keep height under control, move branches out of the way, fill in areas that are open, create bigger colas, create a more even canopy without using scrog nets…

3 Likes

@Drinkslinger said it all :v::bear:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh. Perfect because I dont want to use a scrog net . But is it try typical in the picture above for them to bounce back that fast.

1 Like

@Southerngal just gonto you journal and type @ and then my name. @Ncgreenthumber

1 Like

Thanks!! Will do

1 Like

An added bonus is the branch that gets supercropped actually grows stronger and healthier from my observations.

3 Likes