3rd round (2nd round of kindsoil) just dropped a nl, tangerine dream, cheeseberry and c4!

So these babies should break ground soon and hopefully keep me busy for a while seeing as I have 4 more already in veg !

3 Likes

Why are the tag not working ?

@purpngold74

1 Like

@txcanna @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Anyone else having trouble with the tags ?

Here’s the pic of the babies

4 Likes

Also looks like something going on with my damn plants …lack of nitrogen but I’m in kind soil and they are only a little over a month @silenthippie

1 Like

2 Likes

Im so bad at diagnosing problems @Ncgreenthumber. It definitely has an issue but hopefully someone will be along to help.

1 Like

That may be too much nitrogen, or something completely unrelated. I see tips are burnt, and you have a lot of clawing.

2 Likes

What do you think of the California dream smoke. Did yours flower fast also?

1 Like

@HornHead I didn’t grow a California dream . I’d love to but haven’t yet had the chance .

Hey @DoobieNoobie @Drinkslinger @TXCanna do any of you guys have the deficiency pics ?

1 Like

Yep these ones at least.

3 Likes

Nitrogen

If it seems I’m wrong please help because I dont want to lose this plant but it’s not looking good at the moment !

1 Like

Are you still running the kind soil?

1 Like

You know it ! Just transplanted them into kindsoil a week ago @TXCanna

1 Like

Is this plant in question a photo?

1 Like

My photo in full flower in kind soil is doing ok but I just felt like it was wanting more I ended up top dressing it with Happy Frog organic dry amendments. No I’ll effects. It actually fattened up a bit.

1 Like