3rd Organic Grow // Mix of Autos and Photos

I have only grown ILGM auto & photo seeds.

1 Like

That’s the first feed schedule ive seen that front loads the feeding with sugars a lot of people dont recommend it until 3rd week of flower but I personally think it’s best early to really build up the microbes to get you through everything it’s also strange that it has you continuously adding mykos I read that once you form a colony any future mykos becomes competition

1 Like

I see some advanced nutrient feed schedules include Bud Candy early in veg to feed its Piranha (fungi) and Voodoo Juice (bacteria) additives. I would have used it but the organic BC was out of stock.

2 Likes

I’ve used it on my past 6 plants and every single one has turned out Delicious and beautiful, I don’t like to change things if they are working for me. I live local to the company that produces the nutes and I’ve always heard wonderful things so I like to keep it pretty local. As I continue to grow in this process I will experiment. My first grow I just wanted to succeed, my second grow I learned lst and this third grow I’m focusing on photos more then autos. It’s a learning curve but it’s worked for me thus far so I don’t want to go making trouble for myself :crazy_face:

They look super similar to mine from Seedsman. Kudos

You take some great pics! Another hobby of yours?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes it is :slight_smile: another trade of mine :crazy_face:

37 degrees last night and still no color change! :angry:

1 Like

No bueno!!! My tent dropped down to 79 but the color happened naturally. All 3 seeds came from the same company and same strain only 2 turned purple and yellow on the leaves

Really?? I heard you were supposed to re-colonize every week or so. And stop around week 3-4 flower. Although, I heard that from the seller of a Myko product, so it would make sense that he wants me to use it up and buy more.

1 Like

Cut 2 of my three blueberry girls and transported one of the strawberry banana grape girls to her forever home. Did a clean up of the tent and hung my bud in the dry tent. Starting to see a lot of sprouting beans from the new line up! Woot woot!

6 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Solid
Are you having popcorn with that butter?

2 Likes

Haha! Hope so! Waiting for this kid to come out on the 22nd so I can try my last 2 grows and some of this butter :drooling_face:

3 Likes

great job, great buds!

2 Likes

What is this nonsense about the 22nd, or did you misspell 27th?

1 Like

Haha! Baby is getting way to big if they wait until his due date they would have to do a csection so they said he’s coming out no matter what starting on the 22nd. I’ll still send you some beer :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations! How exciting! You get to smoke weed again!!! Oh yeah, congrats on the baby too… :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations on a great harvest. I’m going to check out more on the nutrient side. Looks like you have it nailed!

1 Like

Sorry y’all! Went and had a baby and I’m finally back! Slowly transferring the girls to their forever home while I find time.

7 Likes