3rd grow, SFV, AO, PTW

I’m gonna put this one on watch too… I have 2 PTW that just went into soil on Monday. We will be neck to neck on this grow.lol
What are you running for an artificial :star2:?
I tried my hand at ScroG last grow with some of Bergmans GL but I’m gonna just throw 6 in for a quick 6 week veg this go and see what happens. I figure the wife has about 4 months of bud from the grow I just finished so let’s keep it going…:+1:

1 Like

Out of likes, but good job!!! So far I have only killed one seed lol.

1 Like

I will be interested in watching the purple train wreck I just finished the train wreck grow about a month ago very impressive plant grows tall consumes a lot of water during veg but as tough as nails I didnt scrog and made a lot of pruning mistakes but it was my 2nd grow ever its a learning process for me the pic is 13 weeks from breaking soil,Happy Growing

4 Likes

Looking good @TLC

@LoCoRock that’s cool, if you have a grow journal for your new grow, I’ll follow yours. Be interesting to watch the two grows as we progress.
I’m using a philzon 1200 and a mars hydro 1000, putting out roughly 480 actual watts combined. Will be changing to a hlg 250 quantum soon. But those two have worked well on my last grow. Will be moving them to the small tent for starting plants, then use the big tent with the hlg for a bloom tent.

Sounds like a nice set up! I run a 32x60 tent…Bestva Elite 2000w led…cloud 9 fan.i will have to start a journal need to catch onto the site a little bit…growing is interesting …my yields have been lower in my 2 grows 5zs of usable per plant but i think on my 3rd grow I have now I got it figured out…Good Luck!!! Lots of TLC

1 Like

Over a QP per plant is nothing to shake a stick at mi Padre… I dunno about a new journal. Lol I have one I’ve been milking for over a year… someday I’ll do another one but regardless have fun… I’ll be around

1 Like

@TLC this is my main tent. Will be harvesting these girls probably next weekend.

2 Likes

And this is the starter, sprout tent.

The sprouts are sprouting up nicely!

3 Likes

very nice indeed!!!

1 Like

Sprouting up nicely!

3 Likes

First pick is PTW, second is AO, third is SFV

1 Like

Woot! Looking good!

1 Like

very nice:)

1 Like

I’m currently running autos in a 4x4 with a scrog and although the back half of the tent is a little neglected, you really start getting some insane light pen to the lower part of the plant. Especially when the canopy gets wide enough it’s hard to keep the bud sighs exposed either leaves build up(I can’t defoliate as much bc they’re autos) or cola will stack ontop of other colas. With the netting I’ve crossed stems with many colas making up a rather complicated network of stalks however I can easily see every single budsight from the top canopy. A bit of a pain in the ass to work with however I think it’s really worth while. If you’re still stuck on the mobility aspect maybe try sticking some long rods into the sides of your pots then attach a light scrog to the individual plant or try those metal cages ppl use for tomatoes, I’ve seen that work about the same as well. This will cost a bit more in set up front but I can say scrog is a definite must do to both even your canopy and produce more consistent sized buds

1 Like

I think I am going to use my small tent and learn to scrog in there, I have two clones started (just to see if I could, and learn that) they will be the scrog experiment. The three seedlings I started, I believe I am going to mainline in the large tent. Learn two techniques at the same time. This grow will definitely be my advance techniques learning grow.

1 Like

this is my first scrog also ……I have a vision…lol

1 Like

Haven’t posted in awhile, been super busy. Went ahead and transplanted to the pots the will finish in. 7 gal pots with ffof soil. 18/6 light cycle. The SFV is taking off like crazy, the PTW is doing ok not as good as SFV. AO seems to be lagging far behind, a little droopy, hopefully it will perk up and catch up soon.

4 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve posted, life just been keeping me super busy lately. Back plant is PTW, front is AO, and on the side with the support ring is my SFV mainline experiment. They were all super thirsty this evening when I got home, especially the AO. Watered to run off yesterday, pots were dry this evening. Thirsty thirsty girls!

6 Likes

starting to get some blooming going on

4 Likes