3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

:point_up_2: holy :poop: that’s high. Are you on well water? For me jacks drops my PH from 7.1 to 5.8, not sure what yours would be. Normally I wouldn’t recommend a defoliation with an issue but taking some of those larger fan leaves could help put the nutrients into the other vital leaves especially with flowering around the corner. Can you get your hands on a few gallons of distilled water?

You should see some positive results with the mobile nutrients doing their job. Have you checked the PPMs of the run off?

No as I broke both my pH and ppm proves by accidently standing on them have new ones ordered won’t be here till a week today tho… Distilled water not without buying it but I’ve no place to store it. Don’t quote me on that reading as my pH pen could have been out this entire time. Once I get new metres I will calibrate immediately and get a run off ppm and ph… Being UK I find it hard to get the bluelab or apera pens without importing from USA. Which I’m not willing to do coz of customs

1 Like

Right on Grow Bro. An interim option would be the test strips if those are available to you?? Understand the customs statement, I’ll be standing by and gotcha set to watching :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks bro I may order the strips as a back up Orion to have handy too

1 Like

I’m on OG side with everything said. Hungry hungry hedgehogs

2 Likes

What the heck are these girls saying to me ones way wilted the other not so bad been fed to see if that perks em up or do I just cut my loss. @@OGIncognito @VirginiaGrowBoy @Underthestairs @dirtydave @Aussie_autos

1 Like

The sideways leaves lead me to a PH issue :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Do cut my loss till I get new pen then or what I’ve done three grows all having issues I’m about to just say f it and sell my stuff

Other two are ok so I don’t understand it

Are you feeding daily and to liberal run off? Some plants can be super finicky

Not to run off no but other two look fine except hungry I’m seriously gonna just give up

It’s a crap shoot without knowing the PH and TDS of your run off. I would get some distilled water and flush for a reset on those 2 and follow up with a 1/2 dose feeding :love_you_gesture:

Gonna try get dannon spring water says pH is around 5.5 that’s gonna have to do if not and it fails I swear I’m not trying again

1 Like

That would be perfect for coco :love_you_gesture:

That would be perfect for water only. The Jack’s will change it some.

Don’t panic buddy. Lighten up a little on feed and switch to distilled if you need to. How long till your new pH meter comes?

2 Likes

Should be here Saturday again​:rage::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey dont give up on ur grow bro im sure with everyones knowledge here we can fix ur plants can i ask if u have drainage on those buckets and are they self watering like a wicking bucket

2 Likes

Oh you’ll be all good buddy. Patience is a virtue that I don’t really have either :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is really strange how differently the plants want to be treated from each other sometimes.

1 Like

What UK site do you use bro? I use the vault