3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

Beautiful looking plant. I was just worried coz it’s 4th grow and never had a plant have curled leaves. Feel free to read journal to catch up brother

She’s looks fine to me man. The slight ruffles happen.

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate that that’s temps with both lights running

1 Like

Nice. What does it drop to during night cycle?

1 Like

70 to 72 temp and roughly 60% humidity

1 Like

Perfect. Nice work

2 Likes

Thanks buddy fingers crossed I’m getting the hang of this now

1 Like

Ok guys guessing my 4 girls are going well considering I don’t have an ec TDS metre so been watching pH in at 5.74 and pH out is 5.7 been feeding from five days above ground loving how they are looking in coco so much control

3 Likes

Ok guys my girls are loving the coco nice and bright green… How is a half inch space on the nodes my 4 girls seem to wanna be compact. Three weeks above ground and just on to second lot of nutes. 5l lasts 3 weeks at minute… Now increased slightly as recommended let’s see how they react… So happy with how they r right now I’ll get pics shortly

1 Like

Here they are look at the tightness if those nodes

1 Like

@goldiemouth270 this is my coco thread feel free to catch up

1 Like

I like tight nodes because of how I train. They look great

2 Likes

They should stretch out once they start to flower, especially the Mexican Airlines mine did… this is the only latest pictures I could find of the two that I grew a couple grows back they were in 3 gallon pots or they would have gotten bigger… and the smoke report the ol lady said she loved it great day high and that she hid it from the boys :laughing:

Edit= Looking at the pictures they could be 5 gallon pots

3 Likes

Ok guys here are updated pics of my girls. The two airlines at the back are 3 weeks and 5days and the two in front the blue mango and white widow are exactly 3 weeks above ground how are these girls looking

4 Likes

Just repottted ww

2 Likes

Ok guys just an update I’ve got two pH pens on order now sum delay from company so I know I have a slight pH issue all have begun to flower and are stretching

And FYI I found a few spider mites so started using my Canna cure spray… Can see y they r called spider mites when u look threw a loupe

@OGIncognito do these girls look bad or okish

1 Like

That’s some super clean looking coco, what are you feeding them and have you ever known your water source PH? They look hungry for some nitrogen. I’m not seeing a PH issue unless it’s way out of range preventing nutrient uptake?

3 Likes

I’ve just increased the canna nutrients today so we will soon find out i dechlorinate tap water for 48 hours and the pH alone is 9.1… also I’m think do I defoliate a little bit?

2 Likes