3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

She’s been fed up until last Tuesday been on plain phed water since then so how long ya reckon these two shoulda been done by now been flowering nearly 12 weeks and meant to be 8 to 10

1 Like

CLOSE! 5 days max but always a growers choice on the ratio. I water feed only my last 2 weeks. In the summer when the RH is high I’ll cut that off the last few days so when I hang them the humidity in my dry space isn’t so challenging, winters are easy and the added water weight helps with a slow dry :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s what I thought 5 days max lol so I should just continue plain pH water right. The white widow is foxtailed to heck too lol will I water right up to day before I chop I’m in coco

2 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me! Well done on another harvest coming Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother these are all mine the airlines was halved with my local weed guy lol… After all the issues I had I’m happy to see so much cloudy trichs

2 Likes

I was tempted to pull the trigger this morning lol didn’t know if I do more harm than good🤣

2 Likes

Starting and finishing get me wanting to get it done… still learning patience :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah I know the feeling bro

2 Likes

Honestly this close… You don’t even need to pH

1 Like

Thanks bro next couple of days I’ll won’t bother pH ing then

2 Likes

Update guys I liked look of trichs yesterday morning while trimming accidently cut a couple of small buds of blue mango of so I stuck them to one side I check them this morning and those couple are dry I’ve just made a joint and am half way thru with a immediate couchlock effect​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

WW and BM dried with a decent 5.28oz I’m happy now in jar curing

5 Likes

Very nice my friend

2 Likes

Sweet :+1: congratulations :beers::checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Thanks guys that’s best run so far​:grin::rofl:

2 Likes

Well done Brother, enjoy that primo home grown Herb :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I sure will bro

2 Likes

I just went in to my grow room opens my little tent to fin another oz waiting to be harvested so total I 6.28

3 Likes