3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

That would knock my out! Exciting getting up on harvest

2 Likes

Yes very much so looks and smell so much better than my last two grows. Seems I did something right this time… Colas are dense and thick as hell too :rofl: currently in rest mode for four hours

4 Likes

The better you get… the better your buds get. When I see you helping around I can tell by the questions you ask that you’ve learned a ton. It only gets more fun

2 Likes

Yeah learnt a lot lol and glad to help others gonna be using coco Everytime now​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Nice recovery on the back end Brother! Looking forward to your next run :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Gotta redecorate so won’t be for a while yet

2 Likes

Ok guys the airlines have reached 10 percent Amber the flush begins tomorrow then the white widow and blue mango need another 5 to 7 weeks… I shall upload photos of cola density when chopping a week tomorrow

6 Likes

Not the best but as you can see from these pics I’m in harvest window another week of flushing and I’ll chop

3 Likes

What other people’s opinion

2 Likes

Are those pics of the calyxes? If so I think you have a solid week left :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yup bud pics… Do I need to feed for another week or continue with the flush for 2

1 Like

I water feed only the last 2 weeks Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother just needed reassurance that I’d started to flush at right time lol :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nailed it Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother the ww and blue mango are still 4 to 6 weeks out.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good timing for a bounty of different smoke to enjoy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think you’re right where you want to be D. Good job again :metal:

3 Likes

I so would not of made it this far if it wasn’t for you guys I was close to just pulling em down and saying that’s me done… So thank you guys for the advice

3 Likes

And now look at you… popping around helping the newbies. That’s how I’m looking at… try to give back what I’ve taken. :metal:

3 Likes

won’t be long now

2 Likes