3rd grow, frosty but poor foliage?

My first post was on 7/11/19. Today is 7/20. Here are a pics from today. I think I am getting there. Still see some white pistols. What do you all think? (some use flash. I am showing with and without flash.

Thats more like it. Do you have a loupe? Need 30x mag atleast. Id rather 60-90

Hi, I have a 40x with a light in it. Here are a couple of pics with the macro lens on the SLR.

I fed them this past Thurs and today with RO water in between. Should I consider flushing this coming week which would have them harvested around next weekend? This is my 3rd crop and I have seen much more amber before but have not grown this strain yet. I am still learning and appreciate the advice.

Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Straight water would probably be better. Then yea a semi flush around Wednes-Thurs. and next sunday you’ll be trimming (wet) or hanging her somewhere

Cool, I have racks to hang them in the tent. Thanks again for the help. I’ll post a pic of the bounty.

2 Likes

Take some tweezers and gently tug on the brownest sugar leaf there, I see alot of smaller sugar leaves that look dead, if not and they don’t pull out yuo okay, but if comes out easy, look inside. Keep your humidity down to 40-45% Rh. Good luck and happy growing !

2 Likes

Just make sure u dont have any webbing going on means u have mold if u do

Humidity is under control and I can’t see mold. I have seen it in the past and know what it looks like.

Thanks for the info.

OK, They are trimmed and hanging in the tent to dry. I see 7-10 days recommended. How do you decide if it will be 7,8,9 or 10 days on the rack before they go into the jars?

I am happy with the quantity. looks like I will get 5 or 6 Ball jar pints. The buds are heavy and dense. Here is some eye candy:

2 Likes

Those white pistils are everywhere. I do believe u chopped a bit early. But its ur meds! Congrats on the harvest.

When drying i like to bend a stem. Youre looking for that sweet spot where the stem cracks (the sound) but doesnt break. Depending on ur environment… it could be 5 days. Could be 10

1 Like

Hi, I based my decision partly on your advice from 9 days ago. I thought you said it was time. Anyway, I am sure it will work out. Thanks.

Damn those are the same plant! Wow she was still packing new growth without nutes for a couple weeks! Solid genetics. Congrats on the chops regardless. All one plant??

This was two plants. What is the term “chops”? Have not heard that before.

Harvests. Sorry. As in ‘chopping ur plants down’