3rd grow - feeling like an expecting mother to be!

Here’s my 3rd grow for your viewing pleasure lol

Growing ILGM’s Bruce Banner, Purple Kush, Banana Kush, and 3 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme.
Plants are 66 days from sprout. Been using fox farm nutes and soil. 2 plants are in a mix of FFHF & FFOF and the other 4 plants are all FFHF. I did mix lightly some dolomite lime to all 6.

I decided to try the 2 mixed ffhf/ffof soils on 2 out of the 3 gsce’s. Interesting to say that they all have fat buds but the ones in the mixed soil are the tallest. Just thought I’d mention.

All 6 plants were topped at 3 weeks. I was nervous doing it since last time i did it, 2 plants got stunted really bad. I don’t seem to have this problem this time.

I started seeing some amber on the three in this video that are the two on the right and the one on the back middle of the tent. I just started feeding those ones ph’d water only yesterday until they are done. The banana kush is in the front middle and that one has been slower to fatten up than the others but its catching up. The 2 gsce in the mixed soil are both on the left side of the tent. Those 2 and the banana kush still need more time.

Loving this growing stuff. Best hobby ever! :v:

4 Likes