3rd grow come meet the new ladies

So I transfered my one skittles into a 7gal bucket . I notice she was root bound so that was hopefully the problem n hopefully shell recover quickly

2 Likes

@JWhistler @Hellraiser @NitroGrow @yoshi @dbrn32 I have gorilla glue auto an revolver germinating going drop them either in coco loco n happy frog with some added perlite n biolive, Epsom salt a little Dr.earth 2.2.2 pure gold. Or I was jus thinking coco loco str8 an slowly work nutes into veg after few weeks ā€¦ I bin making some kickass soil that has gotten far into flower, shoot Iā€™m 7 weeks in an jus on my gold leaf with a small dose n I burned her cause soil still bumpin, an same thing for super lemon haze she is good 2 weeks Iā€™m flower an still going strongā€¦ I jus gotta learn how to make plants potent or how it all works on potency

3 Likes

I have that chart too brother, I meant additives an the right time to add themā€¦ I kno you canā€™t make a plant stringer than her info but u can push her to limit or close to

1 Like

Oh okay if they in full flower mode I been using tiger bloom bud and blooms by ff use the ff trio pack I will post pic

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to be of much help. I mess around with that stuff a little bit for my dad and my father in-law, but not to thr extent I could tell you I really like anything specific. I put some cherry tomato plants in 2 gallon pots with same mixture I gave them, just so I could kinda see what they may run into. The tomatoes seem to be doing ok, but nothing to get on here and brag about.

I think itā€™s unlikely I will get away from inert media any time soon for cannabis.

2 Likes

I guess I made a kickass soil cause I fed small dose n burned I was damn .I kept think of this or that what else can I useā€¦ But I got a great soil mix that last for awhile an plants come out great, maybe I am where Iā€™m suppose to be an I jus gotta stop playing scientist n jus wait till they show they hungry or try to feed them in a week or two n hope that she donā€™t burn n Iā€™m using quarter strength n ff trio an jus started big bud juice as booster an purpinator

1 Like

I was asking bout anything other than fox farms I use that n get pretty good results I have ilgm fert n the plant booster that comes with is great but my soil last for awhile so I do not kno how to pump her up in veg without burning her n I feel that could hurt potency @dbrn32

2 Likes

Iā€™m using 1/2 the recommended dose of ff trio but I waited for my Cotyledon leafs to fall off b4 using any nutrients at all. Plus the ffof soil does good on its own for a while without any thing added. Oh yeah i just started using the ff bush doctors cal mag the other day as well. I would not put no other nutrients in your plants. What you start with you should end with

1 Like

Yea I use oceans n happy withsome light warrior on top but this grow has dakine420 oceans forest mix together then happy frog n light warrior on top great ingredients in the 3 major soils so far 7 weeks no nutes needed, also had great with coco loco n happy or jus cocoloco

1 Like

I top dressed my plants with black cow manure and it works really good as well

1 Like

I rather top dress an u think if I top dressing wit haooy frog could burn my plant a little even tho she in happy n oceans??? Also this here is my early miss she being mainlined but llook at the leaves I donā€™t think nothing wrong but mayb lil over water but idk Iā€™m trying not to burn any of my plants this time or at least as little as humanely possible @NitroGrow

An I fimmed my amnesia haze but idk if I did it right?!?!?

1 Like

The of is a hotter soil then the hf I think you would be ok but I donā€™t want to give you the wrong info.I would wait till your soil starts to lose some of its nutrients b4 top dressing your plants would hate to see your girls get nutrient burn

1 Like

From what I have seen the fim looks to be done right. I never done it but I do top my plantā€™s

@Buck29048
That is the whole reason I suggested that you stack and layer your soil , but explain yo me why you trying to feed the plants , when all they need is in the soil already and the plant knows better than you right of what and what it ready to drink .
Itā€™s like me trying to pour motor oil in the gas tank of a diesel and expect to do a 100 yard burn out ? Come on ? If you see any light discoloration mid way through the grow , youā€™ll know exactly when you see the light green fade which would mean nitrogen is getting low , if they donā€™t turn a pale dark green in flower than youā€™ll know itā€™s not enough phosphorus and potassium, mainly phosphorus cause they can survive on low potassium more than low or high phosphorus, now knowing that I would just keep them watered with ph water and make sure your Epsom Salt measurements are exact are learn how much ppm is to each scoop of Epsom Salt you are using in the water you used . So you will know like I do , 15ml scoop of Epsom Salt is 800-1100 ppm depending on what water source I used available to me . 7 mls is 400-600 ppm of Epsom Salt to a gallon , hope this makes sense to everyone . Donā€™t just add the nutrients , learn how to measure them in mls or grams whichever way is easier to what ppm , so if you put 2 scoops you know automatically thatā€™s 800 ppm going in but always check always .
But if your soil is doing the work , why interfer with that by adding . This is why many guys are going to Coco or hydro with Jackā€™s, cause they can control the ppm and ph going in , verses having to find that range of ph in the soil being that the soil will buffer the nutrients ppm between 200-9000 if you run it that high , but 3000 ppm is pushing it for most strains genetics . Iā€™ve had a few plants fed above the 6000 range , but not many hardly could stand that hot of a Salt mix in ppm above 3000 .
I would just give them seaweed extract one watering , Epsom Salt the next watering and top dress the soil once a week with a small scoop of recharge and let them tell me and show me they potential . Itā€™s when we try to force more than whatā€™s required , we mess up !
I bet if you just let one plant grow from the soil and do a side by side comparison of you feeding one , and the plain water soil pot plant will be bigger , heavier and more bud weight than one you feed :+1:, I was shock when I learned that ?
If just water is all they need from you building your own soil mix , dude you got it made and no shaking and mixing nutrients, Iā€™m getting there!

2 Likes

Na Im thinking of getting happy frog fruit an flower I think it called but yea Iā€™m all about layering Iā€™ve bin having some lasting results with the soil mix I make. Espically since I added biolive an Epsom salts but I was thinking of getting some seabird guano 0-11-0 down to earth or something for flower cause my soil gets me from seedling to flower plus but I jus planted gorilla glue auto n Revolver auto n threw bone meal in good amount of it more at bottom of pot but thatā€™s when plant should hit flower I hope soā€¦

Yea nice to hear from you again , but yea Iā€™m playing with bone meal in my soil an going see how she does gorilla auto n revolver auto but yea I was thinking of getting seabird guano or something of the likes to amend soil n truly make water only n like I said I get to 7weeks plus outta m soil n going strog stillā€¦ I also need to get a new TDs pen wait does apera do TDs cause I have the apera I gotta check of it does ā€¦ But yea I also fixed zkittlesā€¦ She was rootbound somehow but I threw her into 7 gal bucket n will see how it goes also brought other 2 zkittles back budz feeling wet moist Iā€™m quite happy with finding n fixing problem but letā€™s see if eveetything takes an hopefully all works out well

Iā€™m going give ezcatly that a try water with sea kelp then Epsom n too dressed. I jus dressed her week ago so shell need soon jus didnā€™t use recharge but will n yes I rather let water ny soil do the work than synthetic bullshit n yes plants I do not touch n jus let nature do her thing I have best results with, I sometimes jus try to envolve my self more than I am needed ā€¦tear

1 Like