3rd Grow, All Auto Zkittlezs

BTW @Ah-hee,
That one was especially for your little princess, in case you hadn’t guessed. Have a wonderful day, with your loving family @Travis23.

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you Ah-hee and travis 123, hope you all have a special holiday season and stay safe ,stay well and stay in the zone!

1 Like

@Enlightened420 I figured you remembered!! Thank you!! It made us smile today!! We hope all is well with your family!!

Thank you so much @Holmes!! I hope all is well with you and your family!!

3 Likes

Happy New Years Gromies!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

5 Likes

I like it!!! :100: :boom: :+1: and Happy New Year to you too :grin: :sunglasses: :pinching_hand: :v:
Higher than
:giraffe: :lips:

4 Likes

Ah-hee, hope all is well my friend!

3 Likes

@Zee things have been hectic the past few weeks. Ill get some updated pics up soon. Thank you for reaching out zee!! I hope all is well with you, your wife and your ladies!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!

4 Likes

Sorry haven’t posted pics in awhile. Haven’t been feeling good. Girls are making progress strangely at various stages and sizes even though Bella and Cinderella sprouted together. And Anna is two weeks behind them. Its crazy watching one strain grow so differently, its been interesting to watch!

Group pic

Cinderella

Bella shes already started flowering

Anna

Defoil on Cinderella, beautiful leaves

5 Likes

Hope you’re on the mend @Ah-hee :purple_heart:

5 Likes

@BStarr thank you so much my friend!! Stay Safe and Lit!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Get some rest and feel better soon my friend :v:

3 Likes

@Ah-hee looking really healthy my friend, keep at it! Hope you start feeling better!

1 Like

@Zee thank you so much! I hope all is well with you and the family! Your ladies look great as always!

1 Like

Just watered group pic

5 Likes

Also dropped 3 more Zkittlezs Autos this am! Need to get my supply back up! I use wet paper towels, 2 plates, and set them next to a heat vent to sprout them. if any questions let me know ive had much greater sprouting odds with this method vs soaking in water. :v:

Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:I’ll be better soon just got a case of the winter blues! I appreciate all the get well wishes! :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

4 Likes