3rd Grow, All Auto Zkittlezs

Lucky! More time to spend with your ladies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Our tree looks pretty needy lol :laughing: but its fun to do. We dont have xmas tree sales around here… most folks just drive down a logging road and cut one down. My wife does not like killing perfectly good trees for no reason other than to hang stuff on it… kinda funny really because we run a tree service and cut trees down for a living… :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to All My Gromies!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

5 Likes

Belle and Cinderella doing well!! Anna and Elsa are the two newest members of the crew; keeping up the Disney princesses theme this grow! They sprouted good overnight and were dropped in soil this morning!

Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Ah-hee

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Zee you as well my friend!!!

2 Likes

All Zkittlezs Autos

Cinderella is the largest thus far

Followed by Belle

Then Anna, she’s almost lost her seed :hugs::hugs:

And last but not least Elsa making her appearance finally. Very Elsa like :rofl::joy::eyes:

Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Princess party has officially started! Who is getting the slipper, we shall see. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ah-hee it’s so damn cute that you name each one! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Zee princesses party for sure!! Time will tell! Im so excited for this grow!

4 Likes

Thank you @anon33684698!! I do! I spend a lot time with these ladies gotta name them!!

4 Likes

Mate I know the feeling! Every morning when I get up I’m itching to go check on them, just to hang out with them for a little while :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Ah-hee im tagging along if u dont mind i got some zkittlez photos that just got flip. Stay medicated grow your own :blush: happy growing

2 Likes

@anon33684698 I’m the same way! I talk to my ladies and everything!! Lovely part is they don’t talk back and treat me well!

3 Likes

Not at all @Growcoast the more the merrier my friend!! I’ll check out your grow as well! I joined the zkittlez comparsion page too. Its pretty cool to see all the difference! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

They’ll take off in no time!!

3 Likes

Happy Monday Everyone!!! Back to real life today off vacation mode :unamused: I know my bud will get me through the day though! I’ll post a pick of the babies when they wake up! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!

10 Likes

Hacuna Matata my friend :v:

7 Likes

Ladies Update!

Belle

Cinderella

Anna finally kicking it with the other ladies​:hugs::partying_face:

Sadly Elsa didn’t make it. Her sprout snapped from her seed at some point when she was coming through the soil. Not sure how that happened, definitely a new experience with seedlings for me!

Anywho i hope you all have a wonderful day! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

10 Likes