3rd Grow, All Auto Zkittlezs

I’m gonna watch.
I just got done with first Zkittlez auto and started a second and another White Widow - doing both again :grin:

3 Likes

@neofirebird glad to have to join!! Is your white widow a photo or auto? I just finished a photo white widow in ny last grow; its delicious and my type of high! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

I do autos in hydro :grin: you’re gonna have a full tent a 4x4 right? Grow on :v:

3 Likes

@neofirebird sweet!! I saw the hydro setup im tagging along your journal now too! yes its a 4 by 4 tent. It is going to be a full one! Im ready for it! 3 photos in there started getting tight last grow.

2 Likes

Yes I know they would be a crowd - three photos :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s get this princess party started, y’all girls need to show up to get a glass slipper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Zee yes these ladies do! I’ll be patiently waiting with a glass slipper for each of them. But I’m nervous about the back two. May have to drop another seed or 2🤔

3 Likes

You’re dedicated and getting dialed in, if you have thoughts of dropping a few more beans, I highly encourage it. Pick the best of the bunch, adverse selection at it’s finest!

3 Likes

@Zee I think I’m going to have too. Snow-white and Rapunzel ain’t pulling through for me. If still nothing in the am ill drop a few more! Thanks my friend!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Belle is already kicking @$$ and taking names!!! :exploding_head::exploding_head::hugs::hugs:

And Cinderella ain’t too far beyond shes lost her seed but her leaves haven’t fully perked up yet

As far as Rapunzel and Snowwhite still disappointing, probably going to have to drop two other seeds today as I dropped the 1st round last Saturday im not hopeful they will sprout. Staying positive though already Thinking of what I’ll name the 2 newest princesses?!??!? :eyes::face_with_monocle::thinking:

Have a happy Saturday gromies!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

7 Likes

I know its early…but we did this last night as a family!! We needed some early cheer and to brighten up the house this gloomy year.

Plus my amazing hubby @Travis23 came home the other day with this GEM!!! thank you for the addition to our tree babes its perfect!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

10 Likes

The baby princesses are doing well! Two newly dropped seeds have a baby tails sprouted but want them a bit large before I plant them!! Happy Wednesday folks and I hope you all have a wonderfulday!! My vacation started today!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:
@Missiles @Zee @Enlightened420 @Cannabian @neofirebird @Covertgrower @repins12 @Nancy2020 @Mirandalilian @CalamityJane

Cinderella

Belle

10 Likes

As well as @BStarr @Dankbank darn 10 @ limits!

2 Likes

Wicked ornaments! Thats a smokin’ tree! We can have a tree this year because of our pussy cats! They are terrorists!

3 Likes

@Cannabian thats rough. I’ve never not had a Christmas tree before🤯

3 Likes

Well, we may put one up but with sacrificial ornaments :laughing:. My wife got a 2 inch round dry branch and put a base on it, she drilled holes in it that we put branches from green trees. Works great! One year, we made a franken tree out of spruce, hemlock, cedar, white pine and a top made out of ponderosa pine :grinning: It was awesome! Looked hilarious :rofl: i wish I had a photo of it to share.

3 Likes

@Cannabian like a Charlie brown Christmas tree?! :smiley: if you do it this year you will have to post pics on my journal page! Who doesn’t love a Charlie brown Xmas tree!!:evergreen_tree::partying_face:

2 Likes

They look marvelous :grin: and I hope you have a great vacation and a Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

1 Like

Your Christmas :christmas_tree: looks awesome! I’m hoping to have mine up by the weekend :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Missiles!!! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving as well!!! You’ll have to post pics! Spread the cheer this year! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes