3rd Grow, All Auto Zkittlezs

2nd Indoor Grow, 3rd Grow Ever. As most who know me, know I started as an outdoor grower but ventured to the indoor side this past year! Its had its ups and downs but I think I have a slight handle on it now. Im still going to need help from all the amazing gromies here though!! I couldn’t have gotten through my 1st indoor grow without those peeps!
Doing 4 Zkittlezs Autos!! Started them Saturday midday only 2 have tails but I dropped them all into their 1st homes tonight. Lights will be on at 7am. Going to do 18/6 definitely to start but maybe the whole time since they are autos. :thinking:Using Fox Farm Happy Frog Potting Soil and Fox Farm Fertilizer to start.
Named them after my daughter’s 4 favorite princesses to keep track!:hugs:
Cinderella and Belle both have sprouted tails (front two)
Snow-white and Rapunzel both haven’t cracked or sprouted tails (back two):crossed_fingers:

Tagging the amazing Gromies!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

@Travis23 @Zee @Missiles @Enlightened420 @Mirandalilian @Cannabian @repins12 @Covertgrower @Nancy2020 @DankBank22

19 Likes

I’m tagging along for sure :crazy_face: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4
Looking good, for sure

8 Likes

Thanks for the support and help @repins12!! You rock!:v::fire:

6 Likes

I got your six, my friend. I don’t know about rockin, I try :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Awww princesses
Mine are monsters lol

Zkittle is a popular strain right now.
I’m an auto grower so feel free to tag me if you have any questions auto related.

6 Likes

Very nice and good luck @Ah-hee :grin: I’ve heard good things about this strain. I’m sure you’ll love it!

5 Likes

Appreciate the tag my friend.
Definitely along for the ride.

Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@Nicky thank you so much!! I’ll be taking you up on that offer! Im very excited about this grow!

2 Likes

@Missiles thank you so much!! I hope all is well with you and your ladies!! Im excited for the Zkittlezs! I’ve been following the zkittlezs comparisons journal for awhile now! Can’t wait for these babies to grow!!!

5 Likes

@Enlightened420 always going to tag ya! thank you so much my friend! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

Excited for you! Set to watch. Think we’re going to have an ugly duckling?

Let me know if you need anything! Stay positive and warm my friend!

2 Likes

I 10nd that for ya!

2 Likes

@Zee we may have 2 ugly ducklings on our hands!!!:grin::rofl: staying positive though, there’s enough depressing in the world. Just want to have fun with this grow! I definitely will keep you posted if I need anything!! Thank you so much my friend! Stay Safe and Lit!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better,
healing vibes my friend :v:

3 Likes

10-4 @Cannabian good to see you here! I hope all is well! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Thank you so much im getting there @Enlightened420 still battling this horrible cough from the bronchitis said it could last up to 8 weeks and I’m at about 4.5 weeks. I just want to feel 100% and smoke a blunt or 2 to the face again!!! Im a simple girl don’t need much in life, but I do need blunts. :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:Feel bad for the hubby I’m a little crabby when I can’t smoke like I wana. Sorry @Travis23

6 Likes

@Ah-hee, You are going to kill this grow BEAUTIFUL!!! you got it! You did an amazing job on your last grow! Even with all the twist and turns! Hopefully this one is a little easier for you!

1 Like

:laughing: Chomp some edibles and give your poor hubby a break :rofl:
Hahaha I’m the same, bear with a sore head and the Mrs usually avoids me like the Rona…

P.S Monkey’s Underpants :v:

2 Likes

@Enlightened420 edibles f#ck me up and not in a good way! Feels like I got run over by a truck the next day. I’ll stick to smoking lightly and chewing cbd gummies like they are going out of style until my lungs heal​:rofl::joy: I’m glad I’m not the only bear without my Bud hahaha Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

Monkey Underpants :v:

3 Likes

Cinderella and Belle are making their appearance this morning!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::grin::grin::grin: come on Rapunzel and Snowwhite you can do it!!!

7 Likes