3rd Grow, 5 diff strains, indoor

@Enlightened420 I just topped that one on Friday.

Woah, that thing is maxbush for sure :v:

1 Like

LST and topping Tuesday!!! This girls are just moving along!!!

1 Like

Looking good :+1::v:

1 Like

These are going to be some hedges!!! Loving the new lights!!!

2 Likes

@Stickyickyick @imSICKkid

1 Like

How Big are those pots??

Plants look really healthy but I need scale… this lady is bushy as all hell!!

1 Like

They are 7 gallon. Yeah that one didn’t stretch hardly at all and got super bushy very quick. I have never grown this strain before, but I think the lights were turned up too high for her. Overall though she is growing good. That is 4 weeks old.

1 Like

Yea when she stretches she’ll be a monster.

All the girls are looking great!!! No signs of deficiencies or nutrient burn. This run is going to turn out great. They are starting to be pretty pungent as well!!

6 Likes

Lookin good brother :+1:

1 Like

About to get my next round planted so we can keep harvesting every few months or so. I am going to only go with six this go around though.

1 Like

Professional. :star_struck:

1 Like

Not just yet. This is only my 3rd grow. I have just finally had the time bc of quarantine to do A LOT of research. I have everything dialed in and looking to reap the fruits of my labor. Really wanting to get into the living soils next so I don’t need any nutes.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser here is my grow currently

1 Like

Looks like the plants are off to a good start, looks nice and healthy, great lights, good environment to pull a couple pounds per harvest.

2 Likes

That’s what I am shooting for, 2lbs per harvest. I have one more of those lights coming in as well, so I have complete coverage. Next run doing WW and grape pineapple. (Grape ape x pineapple kush) what supplements are you using?

2 Likes

Nice, you’re a light freak like me, I have a HLG 550 rspec in the 3x3 flower tent, love the absolute coverage from it. I use all the supplements listed in the nutrient calculator for Grand Master level, except Bud Factor X which has been hard to get for a while unless willing to spend big bucks for it. I usually pull 1.5 lbs a harvest, every 8-10 weeks.

3 Likes

Where can I find that nutrient calculator information? Yeah people always say less is more, yeah for some things, but when it comes to the lights I don’t mess around. Went from hps, to blurple, and now to QB. This lights are hands down the all around way to go. I haven’t even really noticed a difference in my electric bill. You got me excited with what you are pulling each run and that is with a 3x3. I might be able to get close to 3 with my 5x5.

Just go the advancednutrients com website and click on nutrient calculator towards the top left and choose your nutes and level.

link here (mods might remove it)

i don’t mess around with lights either, used a 600 watt MH/HPS forever in 3x3 tents, dedicated veg and flower tents and have been dialed in for years and working on max yields for space using AN nutes.

1 Like