3rd Grow, 5 diff strains, indoor

Everything is looking good. I will post pictures once or twice a week. Girls are anywhere from 2 weeks to a month old now.! @Schmokey 20200530_184358|375x500

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m still new to growing but @AAA @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Dbpooper @repins12 @Skydiver @Budbrother are just a few who’ve helped me. Hit up theirs and others journals and get the info they’ve put out and I’m sure you’ll be building connections in no time! I’ll tag you on my journal but I started on a much smaller scale.

5 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

@Schmokey yeah my second grow was almost too much for me to handle almost got in over my head started with 26 plants and ended up with 20 after pulling the males. But I got a lot of good medicine from them. I didnt write it down but it was around 50 oz!!

5 Likes

I’m tuned to watching brother. I’m gonna hitch a ride and tag along, if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

@repins12 the more the merrier

1 Like

Plants and set up are looking awesome :v:
I’ll tag you into my journal, if you wanna take a look. I haven’t been able to update it, been having multiple issues with this site here recently.

1 Like

Looking good, you must’ve been on point to find 6 males in among that lot. New grow is looking good already :heart_eyes:. Going to tag along as well if you don’t mind :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Davyg I was honestly surprised I didnt have to toss more then that. I am strictly doing feminized from now on, except for the 3rd cardiac strain my buddy hasn’t got them feminized yet. That strain looks amazing and is in the high 20’s. I think I have a pic of it.

8 Likes

That bud looks awesome, what is it.
I use feminised all the time. I have regular seeds there that I ordered accidentally, I might use them one at a time and see how it goes, don’t think I could handle popping a full grow only to find a heap of males in there :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s 3rd cardiac, a third eye X cardiac arrest breed. @Davyg 28%

2 Likes

I’m on the Google right now :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Nickknowsfunny can’t find it :slightly_frowning_face:

@Davyg My buddy is the only one that makes it
You won’t be able to find this stuff anywhere.

1 Like

@Chasworks @Enlightened420 here ya go guys this is the journal. Thos tent is 5x5, but I also have a 4x4 and a 3x3.

Anyone have any ideas what’s up with the leaves on this one? BlackBerry kush is the strain. It is also a lot smaller then the rest. Could it just be the genetics?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag,
holy bonsai bush Batman

1 Like

@Enlightened420 check out the strawberry cough. It has really taken off. Same age.

2 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny I hunted high and low today and couldn’t find it anywhere. That explains it :see_no_evil::rofl::thinking:

1 Like

Wow, how early did you tip/fim?

1 Like