3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

happy birthday

How is it going @Niala, hope all is well with you sir

2 Likes

All is good my dear friend, the operation went well and the biopsy of the tumor in my bladder return still at stage 0… So, it’s a very good news :+1::grinning:

So I decide to not go with the chemo and pursue my CBD smoothie cocktail remedy… I am confident that I will be in remission next year :grinning:

The battery of my tablet went dead and I scraped the tablet when trying to change it, dough… :astonished: :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face: It took sometime before I could buy a new one :wink:

Still the microSD card stock in the old one, all my biblio, music and photos are on this card and I I cannot read it with the old tablet, it’s like it is not there…well, I hope I will be able to save it…

And you @Zombo how it goes?

3 Likes

That’s real good news @Niala… I’m fine , have 5 new beans going … my 3 ak47 have popped out , 2 have seed shell on the tops, hoping they fall off soon… my 2 GSCX haven’t come out yet… so I’m sitting at 60%

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the bad report. You are a fighter to have beat the odds for this long. Hang tough brother. The WWA harvest looks great. My prayers are with you always. Jerry :us::man_farmer:

4 Likes

The surgeon called the other day and I have an appointment on Sept 5 for a surgery consult. If they can remove the large tumor, then that should give me more comfort for a year or two.

How have you been? @TxGrowman

10 Likes

That’s good , wishing you the best brother @MAXHeadRoom…we are all prYong for you and your family too

1 Like

Good Luck @MAXHeadRoom I will keep you in our Prayers…

1 Like

What was the size of the biggest tumor they removed from you. @crazyots

134lbs in all.

1 Like

Me with my chickpea size tumor pass through the urethra… Pfff, piece of cake…

Just hear for you @MaxHeadRoom, you will be in my thoughts and prayers brother.

I send you positive vibes too…

3 Likes

Nothing new. Am making it day to day. The VA doctors are actually trying to get my disability percent increased for PTSD. Will not help as far as my lungs but any more money I can get will help with the bills. SSI Disability should not have to pay for something that the military should take care of. If I can get a better percentage they will pay for my meds at least.

My doctors could find nothing to do right now that will help. Hoping that stem cell research will catch up soon. They all agree that is my best hope.

Take care of yourself brother. Jerry :us::man_farmer:

5 Likes

Update on my 3rd grow. This will be the last post for this grow. I have 30 quart size jars of weed plus all the shake and the 60 grams of oil I have already made. So I am estimating around 2.5 lbs. Much more then I need. I have started my 4th grow and will post in another journal if possible. I will probably have surgery next month so I am not starting my 5th grow yet.

These first pictures are the biggest buds from my White Widow Auto.

My 4th grow consist of 2 Gold leaf from seed and 5 Bubble Gum clones, and 4 White Widow Autos.

Here are the GL and are 23 days from seeing the first pistils. They are really frosting up early.

Bubble Gum clone

White widow Auto

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

20 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

5 Likes

Looks good and they look heavy

1 Like

Wishing you the best always my friend… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking great as always

1 Like

Wow, some giant buds, great work @MAXHeadRoom… hope all is well brother

Nice harvest with some amazing buds!

I pray for the best outcome with this surgery, Brother! I thank you for your demeanor through this. I believe your trials have and will help others. Your strength through all this is truly inspirational, my friend.

All my best…

4 Likes

What treatment you use between grows to prevent fungus gnats & spider Mites? I want to do this to but only thing what comes to mind is azamax…

1 Like