3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Wishing you the best @MAXHeadRoom… prayers coming your way

3 Likes

Out of likes, Max. Great harvest and trimming. But I’m more concerned about you and your health. I hope another miracle is in store for you my friend

4 Likes

What kind of water system and where did he get it. Is it expensive?

Damn brother I hate to hear this (hard to overlook this for the harvest, but congrats on the harvest. I’m so sorry to hear this @MAXHeadRoom really hitting me in the feels right now brother! I really wish you the best my friend… if you ever need anything or talk I’m here. I really wis we could meet in person you are an amazing man to deal with all this and be in the spirots you are in. I really hope god answers and spares. I wish you the best and will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts

4 Likes

I’m headed to work, but I’m taking half day (not working all day on my bday lol) but I will be home around 6 (I believe we’re on the same time) if you want or need to talk bro. Try to have a great day @MAXHeadRoom

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

Happy B-day @Sirsmokes

I have to fix my door on my car. The window fell out of the track. Thats my whole day. @Sirsmokes

1 Like

That’s usually a giant pain in the rear for anyone.

2 Likes

This is the second time, so I have some what of an idea of what I’m doing @dbrn32

3 Likes

Happy Birthday brother @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

Your grows are awesome @MAXHeadRoom… some great work

2 Likes

Im so sorry to hear about your declining health, but please try to stay optimistic. I’ll still send you healing vibes.

3 Likes

Oh Max i pray for you every day. As you well know miracles are out there for those willing to recieve it. You are a bright spot in my life & wish only the very best! Again is spite of everything youve pulled off a beautiful harvest! I will be watching the many many future grows of yours. God Bless!

3 Likes

Wow is all I can say and prayers along with healing powers have been sent your way.

3 Likes

Well thank ypu

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this news, Brother. My only comfort in this is hearing your acceptance. I wish I could offer you some comfort in return.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Brother!

2 Likes

I’m sad to hear this. You have been an Inspiration to everyone. I’m cheering for you bruh.

3 Likes

Still keeping you in my prayers @MAXHeadRoom I hope the surgery goes better than expected.

5 Likes