3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Man, I been racking my brain to come up with something to help. Now I don’t know much about the oil and process or anything medical. All this is just tr talking out my ass but have you thought about rubbing the oil on your stomach? Might be a dumb idea but I was thinking suppositories might not get close enough to the rumor and eating seems most would just get lost in stomach acid.
So I was thinking of you put oil directly over the area and rub it in maybe it soaks thru skin and actually makes some sort of contact with tumor.
Its probably a long shot but maybe worth a try.
I hope none of this offends you. That’s not my intentions

5 Likes

I have never heard of that. Where would I find info on it.

All ideas are welcome. From what I have read the most effective way to induce the oil into the blood stream is to use suppositories. 50-70% of medicine gets into blood stream. Smoking is the worse at only 15-20% and oral 20-25%. And these last 2 methods will get you high and the suppositories don’t. I have done the oil orally and was so high I could not function for over a day so that is not an option and to smoke enough would result in me being so high that i also could not function. I am not sure what a tropical application would do, but it is not even listed with a percentage. I have heard that it does help with local pain though.

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping us posted as stated. Wish I had something to offer other than our prayers, but I’ll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

2 Likes

I cant remember where I seen the info… I was researching breast cancer for my lil sister and ran across the info…
But basically it said that there where alot of beneficial stuff in the raw plant material…
They were taking leaves from vegging plants every day and putting them in a juicer with other types of fruits and vegetables and swore that there were benefits to be had… without any sort of psychedelic effects…
In your case I would keep a mother plant in vegg as long as possible and instead of taking clones , I would be stripping leaves every other day and juicing with other fruits and vegetables that help in fighting cancer…
It only takes 5 to 10 big water leaves for every shake…
one thing that I know for sure is that it can’t hurt you and if I hear back from you in a month with good results , I will be glad that I came across that information…
Much love my friend…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was just forgetting I saved this for you the other day. Not sure if you seen it.

1 Like

Thanks! That info should be beneficial to a lot of people. For those who didn’t know, Lux meter apps are available for your smart phone on the WWW.

2 Likes

funny how the version 1 board has a higher radiometric efficiency even though the version 2 board has a higher photometric efficiency isn’t it? @1BigFella

1 Like

Thx for the update @MAXHeadRoom…your still fighting and that’s what counts… prayers for you and yours

2 Likes

Were your ears burning? Ive had you on my mind for several days. Sorry the ct went bad, keep pursuing that clinical trial and last but not least remember you are in many many hearts here & as a whole we dont give up or give in. Know its hard.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping everyone updated. I wish I didn’t have to say I’m sorry about the scan news, but I am really sorry to hear that. I’ve been thinking about you, and always send you my healing thoughts when I do. I hope you get into that damn clinical study. What the hell are they waiting for?! That sucks!

2 Likes

MAX: Hope that clinical trial works out. When these new drugs work, they really work well.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom here’s that clip for the cannabis juice.
How I Got High for 10 Hours on Raw Cannabis Leaves - YouTube
@peachfuzz

2 Likes

Ya , I hadn’t seen that video …
Thks for sharing… :grin:
Always great info being shared here…

3 Likes

Thanks for the video. I watched most of it. I did not know that you could get high from raw cannabis.
That juicer is probably really expensive.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to try it with a cheap juicer I think the acid in the orange decarbed the bud and the Coco oil helped carry it. @MAXHeadRoom that’s the only thing I can think of. I don’t think it can any other way.

3 Likes

Sorry about the results. Had no service for a couple of days in the middle of the ocean. Still praying for you, and I hope next time is better results. On my way. I’ve made it to the lower 48.

4 Likes

Or the juicer he was using created some kind of heat in the juicing process… :grin:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Google citric acid decarboxylation its a real thing. I looked it up and couldn’t believe it haven’t tried it but the science sounds right.

3 Likes

Thks … will be looking into it… :wink:

2 Likes