3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

@Covertgrower I have a CT scan on the 10th and a dr appt on the 16th. I can tell the results will be worse than last time. I haven’t been taking the oil long enough to see results yet.

1 Like

You’re still in my prayers, I hope the scan shows everything it needs to, and perhaps gets you the help you need sooner.

1 Like

I wish you the best on your CT and sending prayers your way.

Don’t be surprised if I disappear for a while. I am going to be admitted for extensive testing and treatment for my sleeping disorder. I had a total of just over 100 hours of sleep last month and they want to find out what is going on. The lack of sleep is making it hard to even concentrate. Most common thought is that my breathing is causing the problem but they cannot figure out what to do with me. CPAP didn’t change anything, I actually was worse with the CPAP. Not sure what they are going to find but at least the insurance is going to cover it !

Best of luck and prayers. Jerry

3 Likes

I will keep you in my prayers. I hope they find out what is going on. @TxGrowman

2 Likes

AK-47. These are 71 days in bloom. I am starting to see some amber, but not many. Tomorrow morning I will harvest this AK-47 and 1 BK and the GL. These look to be the farthest along. I am going to have to harvest in stages, but thats OK because harvesting and trimming 3 plants will take me about 4 hours or more. Here is the trichome of the AK-47.

Tue%20Jul%2010%2009-13-31

Tue%20Jul%2010%2009-14-38

Tue%20Jul%2010%2009-15-36

@crazyots @Covertgrower @Bogleg @Budtastic @BIGE @MattyBear @dbrn32 @raustin @Daddy @FloridaSon

16 Likes

Tomorrow? Bruh, I’m in Benton Harbor right now and might end up with half a day off. Maybe come out an see ya

2 Likes

Heck I still sea few clear in there. You’re right. Most of us probably do harvest too early. Happy harvesting! If I was there I would give you a hand.

5 Likes

Let me know. I might be around.

2 Likes

The first and 3rd pic are from the top buds and the middle pic is from the bottom. Thats why you see clear. I’m sure most growers are harvesting to early. I really need to move the plants from my veg room to my flower room. but there is no room. Most of the time this is why I harvest to early.

4 Likes

Looks like it should punch you in the head for a good wake-n-bake!

4 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom plants are looking great brother stay strong.

3 Likes

Your pics look great - do you do any darkness before chop? Or stem splitting to push for some amber? When will you get the results of your CT scan?

2 Likes

I still have plants that aren’t ready yet, so I couldn’t do that.
I have never split the stems

I can get results tomorrow for the CT scan, but I know it will be worse.

@Momtomask

7 Likes

Sorry hear that Max, but don’t give up!

4 Likes

Hey, we are all praying for good results…hang in brother @MAXHeadRoom

5 Likes

No news, good news? I hope you’re ok, Brother…

1 Like

Still have not got the results of my CT scan. They are ready, I just need to go and pick them up from the hospital.

But I have some harvest pictures. If you have nothing to do you can look at them.

First up is the Gold leaf. I have been growing this strain from day one and besides this grow is all I have grown. The bud can out dense and sticky, as usual, has a good citrus smell. The yield seems a little low for this plant but it was started out in a 1 bucket fogger and then transplanted into coco right before flower. Yield estimate. Maybe 2 oz if I’m lucky.

Next up is the AK-47.
These buds where very fluffy and it was difficult to trim. I wasn’t sure on where the bud was. I did my best. This should be some very good weed to smoke. It had some very good aromas that where hard to define, but lets just say it smelled good. Yield was even lower on this strain as it started out in a aeroponics system and was not growing very well with the AN nutes. So i also transplanted these into coco right before harvest. This was also a plant that I mainlined. I’m sure this would have turned out better if I would have started in coco.

Next up is the Banana Kush. This plant was easy to grow right from the beginning. The seeds where the first to pop and germination was a breeze. I also started these in aeroponic and transplanted them into coco prior to harvest. They finished with NFTG nutes and had huge buds that where dense and sticky. Just what you want. These also smell fabulous with aromas that where hard to define. The yield on these was much better with an estimated yield of 4oz. If you look closely you can see a faint purple tint in the trimmed buds. I would recommend this strain to anyone who wants an easy grow with good results.

The rest of the trim was oven dried and crushed up and is currently soaking in alcohol for oil. I have been taking a 1.50 gram a day dose of oil and 2 dose a day store bought CBD oil. I also have started to mix my suppositories with a 50/50 mixture of my oil and CBD. I don’t know what else to try right now as the last time didn’t work.

I will get CT result tomorrow and post results this weekend.
@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

19 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

5 Likes

Nice harvest and man prayers are being sent your way.

4 Likes

Good looking buds and I’m hoping for the best on your CT scan… prayers brother. :v:

4 Likes