3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Can I just use Ph water or does it have to have some HH in it

2 Likes

I’m in soil so I water every 3-4 days. You water every 2. So I would do a light feed until 7-10 days left…do a HH and slf flush then straight water until finished. Dying lower leaves are a good sign that you had a good flush and the plant is eating itself.

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom
Besides the higher amounts of privacy and not coming up in a google search, it’s a much closer knit community there. I would highly recommend it. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have more questions. I do however hope you join if you can.

4 Likes

Unfortunately it appears the $20 offer to just get the forum access is no longer available.

2 Likes

There is another option, like I had to choose. Monthly plan, but you end up paying more in the end.

Not saying its not worth the cost, but you can do a full payment later when you are able to have the the full amount.

At least, that’s how I was able to join. My brother in law pays for it so I can help him with his cancer. He says it’s better than all the meds they want him to swallow everyday.

It may have been another promotional like the $20 forum access was…

Didn’t see the post from @Covertgrower

5 Likes

So its getting close to harvest time and I cut a lower bud from my Gold Leaf plant.

Heres what the trichomes look like. Mostly cloudy with no amber. They still need to bulk up, But i can tell they are trying. 1 and a half or 2 weeks left. I really need to harvest soon. My cancer is getting worst and I need the oil treatment.

Mon%20Jun%2025%2009-09-42

Mon%20Jun%2025%2009-10-16

Mon%20Jun%2025%2009-11-39

Got my Electric bill and with the new lights and the AC running it is now 235 up from 140 a month ago. After harvest I will be turning the AC off.

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

17 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

They do look nice and frosty buddy! Hopefully you get that last push you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Yes with my pool filter and dedicated grow ac my bill went from 170 to 290 time to start cutting stuff that isn’t needed like the pool filter (you can only enjoy it 3 months a year, where bud gives all year round)

3 Likes

Everything looks great. I do hope you manage to get your oil as soon as possible. Be well, friend.

2 Likes

Nice Job Max, Looking great!

1 Like

Brother if I could I would give you part of my harvest to make your oil untIL you can harvest.

3 Likes

Hopefully with the addition of CDB and upping my dosage the oil will work this time. I would really love to give you good news. I know the Gleevec is probably working for you right now, but there will come a time when it will not be effective anymore and you will be in the same boat as I am. Hope you are feeling well

2 Likes

I know you would. Thank you

Getting close my friend!

2 Likes

It seems like you have had 3 harvests since I went into flower. Its just not fair. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I planned it that way tho. I also don’t have anything in veg… indoors. I have 4 WWA outside and I’m starting a few new seeds for inside. Dropped them yesterday actually

5 Likes

I also have 4 WWA in this grow and 4 WWA with the clones I’m doing for next flower. They are all ready to go into the flower room. I don’t know if you have grown the WWa before but they get really tall. I had to super crop mine to fit under my lights

3 Likes

Yes being new to this it is working for now, I there with you max testing and trying it all out,
I am still doing steady’s on the Mushrooms and the ones I am taking for the immune system,
Been doing well here, recovering well, I am up and moving like never before.
I know the calm before the storm… I will take it for now…
Peace Brother and Prayers with you.

5 Likes

I hope they finish quickly for you. The trichomes are telling the story, and I know you need medicine. Any news on your medical trials? Still praying for you.

2 Likes