3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

I think you may have enough for oil & smoke. Theyre beautiful!

1 Like

Looking great brother!

2 Likes

The closer I get to harvest the longer the days get lol Still 3 weeks left and the GSCE flowers for 70 days WOW

4 Likes

I feel you Max. I have a plant that’s been flowering for 83 days! I hate that plant!

5 Likes

Thats too funny. What is it

2 Likes

It’s the ATF monster cropped clone. Her mom only went 63 days. This plant sucks lol

3 Likes

Is it getting any fatter or are the trichome just not turning amber

2 Likes

Been thinking about that some, I bet the monster crop is the reason why.

3 Likes

I had a power strip failure half way through flower and she got 36-48 hours of darkness and that messed her up. She’s had some amber for a while, but she kept spitting new pistils everywhere so I’m riding it out. You know what… I’m gonna go chop her down right now lol. I’m tired of looking at her and she’s ready

7 Likes

Chain saw time.:scissors::crossed_swords: Its chopping time :clock8::hourglass:

5 Likes

Hey @MAXHeadRoom you looking good in you pics

2 Likes

Is it on journal ? Would love to see.

1 Like

I can tag you over to my thread @TxGrowman. It shouldn’t be too far back. I’m gonna trim her up a little now

2 Likes

Getting close to harvest time. I flipped to 12/12 on May 1st so 60 days would be June 30. They seem to have stalled and I’m not seeing much growth in the last 2 weeks. They need to fatten up a bit. Hopefully I will see some growth in the next week or 2. I plan on harvesting on the 4th of July but I have yet to see any amber and most are still clear. This is the time where I want to harvest but I know that I need to wait. I don’t want couch lock weed either. I have enough of that. I smoked some hash I had made last night and within 15 min I was nodding out. I really hate that. I want to enjoy my weed not just fall asleep.

Possible BOM entry

WWA Blooming

12 Likes

Hmm - so you flipped two days prior to the only plant I have in my flower tent right now.

3 Likes

They all look amazing! What a great grow.

3 Likes

Getting closer Max. They’re looking fragrant and sticky. This grow really seems to be finishing up smoothly for you.
I hear ya on the nodding off, I prefer sativas or a hybrid, unless it’s really time for bed, sometimes it’s really necessary. :wink:

2 Likes

I ordered the Sativa Mix pack. They seem to be better for fighting cancer. I will try anything at this point. I look 3 months pregnant cuz the tumors are growing in my belly @Covertgrower

1 Like

Are yours buds bigger? Shoot me a picture @Bogleg

I flipped her on May 3rd. I’m thinking two more weeks. I think my biggest “cola” is around 4".

4 Likes