3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

I just looked them all up the other day
Banana Kush 56 days
AK-47 56 days
Bubble gum 60 days
Gold Leaf 63 days
Girl Scout Cookie X 70 days
White Widow Auto 56 days
@Bogleg

2 Likes

You prefer to harvest at around 50% amber, Max?

1 Like

NO! NO! thats to couch lock for me. I havesrted last time with about 10% amber and I fall asleep within 30 min after smoking. I don’t like that. I will turn most of this into oil anyway, but this crop is so pretty and smelling so good, I’m going to have a hard time turning a nice smoking bud into oil.
I just bought the Sativa mix pack so I could grow some weed that won’t make me fall asleep

3 Likes

I suck really bad at reading trichomes - but based on what you posted above, do you think she’ll go another three weeks?

1 Like

Yes, These LED microscopes give the illusion of cloudy trichomes where the light shines. look on the very edge of the leaf and you will see mostly or all are clear. @Bogleg

1 Like

I see now - thanks for pointing that out! That’s why I have to take like 50 pics and look at all of them to make any kind of reasonable decision. And I still think I’ve always taken a plant too early. Heh.

1 Like

If you have a LED scope then I would just estimate the amber coverage you want. Last harvest I took 3 plants to early and the other 2 I didn’t harvest really swelled up. I probably lost 2oz of weight from that mistake. @Bogleg

4 Likes

The one I am taking down today is probably the furthest along of any I’ve harvested so far… I really liked how both my plants turned out last grow, but I am always in learning mode so wanted to try one that was more like 25-30% amber… and it’s a blueberry, so I’m expecting it will be pretty narcotic. Test bud so far was perfect, but that was clipped a week and a half ago now, so the bud on the plant should be somewhat different.

Hopefully in a few years I’ll have enough harvests and different harvest times under my belt to really know what the heck I want. Hehe. :smiley:

5 Likes

Have you ever grown a sativa @Bogleg

2 Likes

I grew a Super Silver Haze last grow. I prefer them, so going forward for the next couple of grows I am planning on growing Cindy 99, Double Tangie Banana and Brothers Grimm Crystal Blue. All are regular seeds… I’m expanding my learning opportunities. Hehe.

3 Likes

The Sativa pack comes with
Chocolope (this one seems to be the best)
Strawberry Cough
Super Lemon Haze

All where on the top of the list for cannabis good for curing cancer. So indica didnt do it then I will try Sativa.
I am also adding pure CBD oil to my regiment. They say 50% CBD and 50% THC oil is the best combination. I have to try something new cuz this cancer is getting worse.
@Bogleg

5 Likes

I really hope you find the right one. I like that ILGM pack a lot and am looking at getting it at some point… I have a lot of stuff in the hopper to get through first though.

3 Likes

Do you ever look at other seedbanks? I wonder if the 1:1 strains would be economical in terms of 50/50 CBD/THC. I’m pretty sure there is such a thing as a 1:1 Blue Dream strain, for example…

2 Likes

Me too. Next grow is A bunch of clones, 2 GL and 4 WWA, Then the mix pack the grow after that. I am trying to harvest every 2 months. I still need to work on the timing.

3 Likes

I think it is cheaper to buy pure CBD and mix it with the THC. The cost of growing a plant with both in it might be difficult @Bogleg

To answer you question yes I have looked a other seed banks. Catatonic looks good but it said it was hard to grow. Thats why I say it would be cheaper to just add CBD oil to my oil. I don’t have time to go through the learning curve

3 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom I’m considering ILGM harlequin for the amount of CBD it contains. It’s also sativa dominant.

3 Likes

I bought CBDPure. It had the best reviews.

Are you all packed and ready to go?

3 Likes

Well Ready for you to test run with it and get back to us…lol

2 Likes

Still packing. Sorting. It’s a crazy mess in the house. Getting rid of furniture today. Donating to a Mrs covertgrower’s sister, and dad. After those are gone, I’m going to start filling totes, like it’s going out of style.

3 Likes

I also found out this week that most web sites are recommending Sativa dominate strains for curing cancer. So I ordered the Sativa mix pack from ILGM. I already have my next grow vegging so it will have to be the grow after that. I’m trying to run a 2 month harvest cycle. I am also going to double the oil dosage to 2 grams a day for 60 days and add 1 gram of pure CBD oil per day. And if that doesn’t work then I will try the Sativa strains. Just have to find what works and you will be the first to know

3 Likes