3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

My bad, You did tag me when you built that. I remember now. Brain cells are dying off fast.lol
@Donaldj

2 Likes

all good buddy I can’t remember every thread either there are hundreds of them and some members have 2 or 3 at any given time going plus new members every day :wink: I was just curios about your wattage on lights because I want to double up lighting at some point to test. Even in my small space I could run 1000w hid and still keep temps cool without AC my lighting draw is about 21w sqft

2 Likes

Awesome job brother :smiley: @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

I have 2 of theses lights for a total of 1000watts. With just one oscillating fan I can keep temps to 80F I also just built 2 lights with boards from Photo Fantom Designs. About 200 watts. Theses boards are killing it in veg. @Donaldj I think I tagged you on both of these builds. I think I tag you on everything I do. lol. I hope its not annoying :sunglasses::us:

2 Likes

lol I get a decent yield for being well under wattage and temps ranging from high 50-76f running single 315w LEC in each 15 sqft space basically I flower under veg lighting conditions :wink:

4 Likes

Part of being a Mod I view every thread which receives a comment plus every new thread I track those which I am most needed on but glance those which are doing quite well :slight_smile: meaning I would have seen it but I also seen 10-20 other light build posts within that month and or went everything is going well here no need for me to clutter lmao. I don’t mind tags helps let me know who is doing well in their grows or who needs attention in a thread

4 Likes

You have helped me in some way on every grow so far. Thank you for that. I like to keep you in the loop, good or bad times so you can see how you helped someone turn there grow around and have a successful harvest in the end. @Donaldj

4 Likes

Can I borrow some lemon pledge! Lol. Nicely done Max!

3 Likes

Have to wait till its dryed and cured lol then i will send you a can

3 Likes

In regards to the clone you tossed into flower. That was 12/12 roots, or how long was it vegged?

1 Like

@dbrn32 looking back on my records, it looks like I cloned that on march 28 so it was 5 weeks old. it was about 7" tall when I put it in coco. the clones came out of the clone fogger I made. I’m sure you have seen it. This was the biggest plant and at the time I was vegging under two 120w Chinese lights and there was just not enough room so I put it in coco and it vegged with the other plants until I had to go to flower. There was no room for it in veg so I just flowered it with the other grows. Trying to get the timing correct without the proper lights can be a problem at times. I have already out grown my veg area too. need more lights again. lol

3 Likes

I remember the plant, just not the details around. So from the time you cut it it was vegged for 5 weeks?

2 Likes

Love the grow box. Lemon pledge, great description, that’s got to be pretty lemony. All are looking good @MAXHeadRoom thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’ve dropped a gold leaf a few days ago. I hope she gets big and wide.

3 Likes

Mine will be outdoor, so I was advised to wait until next season to get the most out of her.

3 Likes

Do a manifold and let it veg for 3 months:

7 Likes

@Rugar89 was it you who knows a lot about CBD oil

1 Like

I haven’t seen him here in months. I liked his grows too.

3 Likes

Some trichome pics for the day. This is the Gold Leaf at 43 days from flip. I got my humidity down to the low 40’s high 30’s, with the AC and dehumidifier, so I will run that out till harvest.

Tue%20Jun%2012%2009-09-37

Tue%20Jun%2012%2009-10-49

Have a great grow day :sunglasses::us:

9 Likes

Wow… isn’t the advertised flower time something like 55 days for GL? I don’t remember… looks like you are spot on.

1 Like