3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Out of likes, but I support this form of living. @MAXHeadRoom @TxGrowman

3 Likes

ada226fb052bba3eff0d245a45fcf57051fb778e

You made me see it too!!!

1 Like

Living in my grow box.

@FloridaSon @Covertgrower @TxGrowman

10 Likes

Lol…he must be taking a break between grows!

2 Likes

hard times are not so bad with a box to sleep in…

1 Like

Most of my plant pictures are of the whole grow room with the plants all osstuffed under the lights. So I thought I would pull them out and give you the story behind each plant.

First pics are the White Widow autos. These sprouted April 7th and my thinking was they would be ready by the time the others where ready to harvest. Well autos have there own timing and didn’t cooperate with my plan. They look at least 2 weeks behind the others.

The next 2 plants are the Banana Kush. These are the oldest plants I have growing. Sprouted way back on Jan. 18th. These where my first attempt at mainlining and one is a one node mainline and the bigger one is a two node mainline. These started in an aeroponics grow and when I thought I was going to start my clinical trial for my cancer, I moved them to coco because I thought they would be easier to take care of. These still have about 3 weeks to go.

Since I vegged so long on the BK I had taken a clone and it was to big to maintain in my veg area I just threw it in the flower room when I switched to 12/12. Looks like a couple ozs so not to bad.

The next 4 plants where all started in an areroponics systems. I was using AN perfect ph and they show some sort of deficiency there whole life. I got tired of looking at the sick plants and also moved them to coco and started them on my NFTG sample pack. With the help of the forum they have made a complete recovery and should be ready a week after the BK harvest. All where sprouted on Jan 25th. Its been a long ride.

AK -47

Bubble Gum

The next 2 plants where started from seed and sprouted on Feb 7th and 8th. They where started in a bucket fogger and moved to coco when all the others where moved.

This Gold Leaf smells exactly like lemon pledge.

GSCE This was the seeds I won in the Dec BOM

Thats the whole flower room.

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

20 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

That’s cool that you located your lemon pledge smell! Even better that it’s from the Gold Leaf since I just received a couple seeds of that!!

I’d also like to tag in @Budbrother @Rick3 and @S.FloridaSwampman to check out your pics above.

Great work, Brother. I really should try an outdoor mainline next season. Too late for me to start one this year.

6 Likes

Thank’s for the Tag, They look Beautiful,
Menard’s bucket you must be upnorth

Georgeous, BOM contenders for sure!!!

Yup Michigan. medically legal, we are voting in Nov. for recreational.

1 Like

I love it wish I had the space to grow my ladies that large :wink:

4 Likes

Its only 3 x 6 Room is 9 x 6

Still want to move into your grow room and have happy thoughts all the time ! LOL

You have some beautiful plants there brother. Good work. You should have some sizable yields for making oil ! Keep up the good work ! :man_farmer:

2 Likes

I am going to try to double my dosage to 120 grams RSO oil at 2 grams a day plus add 1 gram of CBD oil a day to try and kick this cancer in the butt. I should need 20oz to do that. The tumors are getting so large that I look 3 months pregnant. The pressure is very painful and I’m taking a lot of oxy. Too much. Never give up is my motto. Just work harder and try different things till one of them works. :sunglasses::us: @TxGrowman

8 Likes

lol so about same size as all 3 of my spaces but with more light and better climate control being in your home rather than a shed with no heat :wink: how many watts you drawing?

1 Like

I guess I pictured you having an awesome setup, but come to think of it I have never seen your setup. Doesn’t it get to cold to grow up there in a shed in the winter. You are in BC right? @Donaldj

1 Like

lemon pledge? sounds interesting!
beautiful plants @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

I share my setup and yes it gets cold I recycle heat from lights for warmth in winter but not quite legal here so haven’t run a sub panel for heat or gas lines not wanting to draw attention entire shed draws 900w at peak during night and 600w during day

4 Likes

If I can scratch up the money this winter I may look into a co2 generator since heat is a bonus not an issue for me. I guess you are correct in a way I built shed with growing and nothing else in mind so it is designed to grow in not for storage

5 Likes