3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

4 Likes

Your killing it bro

6 Likes

I wish I could spend some time just standing in your grow and taking in the scenery and the smells. It looks peaceful and fragrant. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing your journey, Max.

6 Likes

I do that in the morning just after the lights come on. I tell them good morning and to have a good grow day. lol It is very peaceful when the grow is going well. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom we are all hoping your health improves and you get back to feeling better.

On another note…I know you have an ac unit. If you can get your temps at lights off down into the low 60s- high 50s it will help 2 fold. It will bring out your colors and help lower your rh as well.

7 Likes

Haha! You just reminded me of early on in my last grow when I was having what appeared to be nitrogen toxicity over and over again, and how I was manically here, there and everywhere asking for help. Thankfully @Niala came around and straightened me out.

2 Likes

I always wonder what a perfect grow would feel like. Would it be to boring or would it feel nice.

2 Likes

I aslo got NFTG Triton Trawel. I heard that brings out the colors too

3 Likes

Your grow looks absolutely amazing - I think i can smell it from here.

Hope you feel better.

3 Likes

This is oozing awesomeness!

3 Likes

Hey Maxhead your in cruise control now. Awesome job and thanks for sharing what you do with the community

4 Likes

It does help. Also with smell and flavor. But cold temps bring out the colors you see in mine…and you wanted to know lol

2 Likes

Everything is looking above quality there! Glad the A/C is working well. :wink: Loving your grow space.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, Brother. Looks like I have some catching up to do!

Prayers to you and your family…

3 Likes

Sweetie, they are breathtaking! Keep us in loop about the clinical trials. God bless & keep you well!

2 Likes

RH is spot on… looking really nice @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Your a professional!

1 Like

I wish. I still haven’t had a grow with out changing something in mid grow. Maybe next grow.

6 Likes

That’s the nature of the beast AND what makes a great grower. My grows constantly change but I am learning to go with the flow. I am pleased with my last two grows and hope to continue to improve.

You are really doing well with this grow and it looks fantastic !! If I had a grow room that big, I would LIVE in there, the smell of growing cannabis always makes me peaceful and happy.

Hang in there brother, we are all on your side ! Love and prayers. Jerry

4 Likes

Thanks @TxGrowman that put a smile on my face. I pictured you trying to live in your little grow box lol Even with all the plants in there is still enough room for a chair and tv. Maybe even a little bed. lol :sunglasses::us:

4 Likes