3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Re reading your post I can summize that you have a nutrient toxicity situation. NECTAR is an amazingly uniqe product you can’t treat it as any other nutrient. With nectar less often is better the nutrient was designed to be readily available to the plant. Since the plant doesn’t develope a natural hunger that it would while waiting for synthetic nutrients to be broken down. Your plant becomes easily satiated. Since it’s happy it won’t eat more than it needs. That’s what the bloom chaos is for it tells the plant that it is calcium deficient and needs to uptake calcium immediately. This is a good thing since the line is calcium driven. If you haven’t used bloom chaos then your plants have not been able to keep up with your feedings. I use bloom chaos a maximum of 3 times in veg and once a week in flower always one a full feed day. @MAXHeadRoom

4 Likes

So once I start using Bloom chaos The plants should uptake the excess nutrients and everything will be OK?

I would flush it first then feed with bk as a soil drench.

1 Like

OK Thank You for your help. Learning new nutes can be difficult if you don’t know what there doing.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve seen this several times and I always wonder but never ask. What makes it calcium driven? I know we had discussed the uses of mkp and potentially calcium nitrate in a couple of the bottles a few months back, is it the calcium nitrate that causes them to say this?

2 Likes

No prob @MAXHeadRoom if you run into any other issues I’ll try and help as much as as I can.

1 Like

Every element formulated to bond or chelate with calcium. That’s why Herculean is important it either slows the binding process or speeds it up depending on if you use bk with it. @dbrn32

2 Likes

That’s perhaps what I don’t get. I’ve scrolled all of the msds sheets and public fertilizer listings a few times. They really don’t have anything I can find that isn’t in every other organic line. Other than the cal nitrate and mkp, which aren’t organic at all. The make ups of major components seem strikingly similar to everyone else.

I’m just trying to figure out if I missed something is all. Appreciate the feedback!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I have know idea how the product is formulated. Let me send an email to Scott and we will see what he says.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I think your not to far off I don’t think it’s whats in the products that makes them uniqe I think it’s the process and care as well as the time they take to produce all their products. I know for sure the way they extact bone meal and feather meal is unique.

2 Likes

So they are extracting things like bone meal in house, and not just sourcing from the same places the others are? That would indeed most likely result in greater quality control.

3 Likes

Fogger is very interesting. Can you kinda give me a somewhat basic description of it(the one you have). I have an old DJ prop(fog machine) and it works by heating water. Definitely makes fog.

Exactly they have their own processing units they produce their own bown meal. They source bones from soup companies then they extract the bone meal slowly.

1 Like

@dbrn32 Tour of Nectar for the Gods Facility | OCGFAM Show 202 - YouTube

2 Likes

That’s a cool video, not sure the competitors do stuff like that. I do think it shows what I was saying though, or at least certainly appears that they’re sourcing base products and turning them to liquid form. I’m sure there’s a little more to it getting the products to remain stable over time and stuff like that.

The important part is that you’re happy with the product.

Max thank you, and we will keep you in our prayers,

2 Likes

For those of you who follow my grows you know I love to take and post trichome pics. So here is the first of many Im sure.

GSCE at 21 days. The frost has started :smiley:

Wed%20May%2023%2009-17-11

Wed%20May%2023%2009-33-05

@MattyBear @Budtastic @Nug-bug @crazyots @BIGE @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @TxGrowman @peachfuzz @Onlythebest79

12 Likes

Wow those are some great shots!!
Looks like she’s gonna be a sugar factory :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Microscope-Magnification-Endoscope-Magnifier/dp/B01DHVOGMG?tag=greenrel-20
This is the scope I have. Cheap and fun all in one package. :rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder if it would work with my tablet?
I’ve been pondering buying one but don’t want the hassle of returning it and all.
Takes crazy pics tho!
No laptop or computer here

1 Like