39% THC Jungle Boys Seeds

Just saw one of the local clubs carries jungle boys seeds. I’ve had their weed before and it is literally the best I have ever had. After years of smoking, it made me feel like it was my first time. Of course with 39% thc, how could it not?

Anyone ever use their genetics?

I might grab some because they are pretty cheap. $100 for 10 seeds. They have some higher end ones for $200 for 10.

Jonny Utah

1 Like

You in Cali? I was looking at them but they were way more money than a hundred. Interested in trying them.

3 Likes

I am and just picked up their dosidos today. It was $90 for 10 seeds, but for the freshest batch it is $200. I went with the $90 batch. When I got that strain before it came in at 37% thc I think.

They have the best flower I have ever had.

Jonny Utah

1 Like

Planning on taking a weekend trip when this shit is all over and this grow is almost done. Not easy to get in Illinois. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello this is my very first post on this forum. I hope to provide some positive insight in this discussion as I have some experience with dispensaries inflating their thc percentage to boost sales. I see on the picture JonnyUtah posted the packaging claims a massive 39.1% thc content by dried weight of marijuana flower. A total of 1368.5mg in a package of 3.5 grams of dried flowers sounds inflated. I would take an educated guess that if they sell seeds of this strain, the seeds when grown will yield a significantly lower overall percent of thc per gram of dried flower. I did a quick search on the internet and found two sources which both stated the thc content of dried flower to be lower than 39.1% by a large margin. 22.5% was the average I found from 7 lab tests for dried flower and the flowers producer claims up to 25% thc content per gram of dried flower.

5 Likes

Yeah, and there’s no way to guarantee any THC percent from seed, you roll the dice on the genetic lottery with every seed, you can only do that with clones.

3 Likes

I know that it’s not guaranteed. But if the best place to start is with good genetics, why not start with a seed who’s mother was very potent.

The only problem is that the seeds aren’t feminized. I think I have 2 males in my current grow, so I might use my ILGM gorilla glue photos first.

Jonny Utah

1 Like

I have never understood this… so if I have a bud in my hand just under half is meant to be one compound… like how could there be anything left for the plant to be a plant… :roll_eyes:

and on their own website they say

" La Kush Cake! This strain, also known as Pink Cookies, is the genetic cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie . This irresistible wedding cake weed is a very delicious treat that’s rich with tangy, sweet, earthy and a hint of skunk-like aroma. Take your time and enjoy this beautiful exotic Hybrid strain.As it contains a high level of THC of up to 25% and CBD up to 1%"

idk 27-8% seems high to me, im amazed they got there… :roll_eyes: :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe they got caught for inflating their numbers. That kush cake was from a while back. This is what I picked up today. Still high 20s.

Jonny Utah

3 Likes

hey bud, sorry…im from a no legal area, why would they say that on the pack and not on the seeds… I don’t get it… do they add some spice to the buds?

looks amazing by the way and i will always keep an eye out with a review like that… I just don’t fully understand it… :roll_eyes: :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like great stuff, no doubt.

1 Like

Where can you buy the seeds?