340W of LED at 20 days... too much?

I have these also.

Def dont recommend doing 10 plants at once. Clone and seeds at same time. ( out of nowhere i got 5 lights 6 snall fans. 3 inlines. Plus hunidifier. Dehumidifier. Heater.

Than im running 2 diff nutes all as first time ever growing. Lol. Im over my head rn. Trying to stay afloat lol :laughing: 8 weeks to go

1 Like

That sounds remarkably familiar. I am 7 weeks into my first plant and already have 4 more seeds and 2 clones at various stages coming. I’m switching between Bergman’s and FoxFarm because I’m running out. Also have yeast CO2 generator and root tea to maintain. :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Get Jack’s nutes when you do run out. 25# bags last forever. Literally. Been at this for over a year with 24 plants per run and still not at the end of my first round

2 Likes

Yep, Jacks will make you happy. I am on my second 25# bag. I forget. Weren’t you looking at doing a mainline for this? :thinking: If so. I would be cutting it down now and starting to train. For my self. I would cut it at the top straight line. And keep the 2 branches in the circle. The bottom 2 with the X would get cut off too.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! With this being my first grow, I figured a whole mainline adventure may be an overreach. I’m not chasing peak yield, but more doing a shakedown of my setup. I think the overall growth rate has slowed some, possibly due to the number of nodes? Here are some updated pics:

She took on a bit of a weird shape, my lights are 1’x2’ so I guess she’s following the “sun”, I gave her a spin. I’ve been progressively pruning new nodes and less useful leaves. I think I’m going to let her just do her thing, and maybe try to manage the top growth, perhaps prune it back a bit to get better uniformity. I think I was getting nutrient lockout / over-watering issues. She’s on 36 hours of no water after a flush, then back to feeding. @Not2SureYet Should I remove those bottom nodes even without main-lining? They aren’t doing too bad, but I’m not certain whether I go with more colas or fewer, bigger (more uniform) colas… Also in your opinion, how far is she from 12/12?

I do have two more on the way; one in soil doing an LST ‘corkscrew’

and one in coco, where I’ve started prepping a mainline quite early

2 Likes

Honestly. You have a nice plant going. I would think about staying with it. If you want to mainline. Once you hit 5 nodes. You should be chopping down to the third. I keep the bottom 2 my self. For cheap training. You can clip cloths pins towards the edge of the branches to pull them down. Just keep clipping them to each other if you need a little more weight :grin: If you mainline now. All that has happened is you lost a few weeks of growth. No biggie. I will check back in a bit to see if you are all good :grin:

2 Likes

Update: in second week of flower, big sis had 42 days in veg, lil sis had 29

starting to see first signs of bud growth today

4 Likes