30 days into flower (4 weeks 2 days)

The buds are dense and have a nice citrusy smell. Pistils have just started to change color.

Will these buds continue to swell and bulk up? Based upon what I have read, most strains usually flower for 7 to 9 weeks. What can expect over the next 4?

5 Likes

They’ll probably swell to about double their current size. They’re beautiful, by the way!

4 Likes

Been an awesome experience so far! I’ve read so many articles on how to, but to actually watch it is something else that words cannot adequately describe.

7 Likes

They look lovely. You will see double or triple the bulk. A lot of that in the last two weeks.

4 Likes

2-3X…be patient!!!

2 Likes

Great job beautiful girls yes you will see a very nice increase in the coming weeks don’t get in a hurry let them girls age to there ripe,sticky goodness that they are turning out to be.

2 Likes

I agree with the others. Sit back and watch them get fat. As long as you don’t get anxious and harvest early you should be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

You’ll start seeing a few yellow leaves as you get towards the end of flower which is perfectly normal. Definitely will bulk up in the last couple of weeks and get sticky! :slight_smile:
Everything looks great!

1 Like