30 days, Bruce Banner

Today marks 30 days, these two are definitely different. One is a tree the other a bush, decisions… bush was trimmed and LST done. The other its just growing!
I have introduced nutes last watering.
For those that follow VPD, mine has been on average at 1.08 kpa. Humidity ave 63.3%, temp 75.7°f … ive followed what i can with the chart… my concern is when lights are out VPD drops down to 0.51 kpa, is this ok???
When should I start to see flowering???
Other question is that temp in the medium is usually around 66°f , do I need a heater in the tent… my room temp where the tent is usually 70 or above? My tent is above the floor on a table of a sorts…

Any suggestions???

3 Likes

That should be just fine. The root zone doesn’t need to be hot. For hydroponic mediums, we aim to keep our water temps between 66 and 68°F.

Should be fine. I feel like the VPD is most critical during lights on - since it has to do with plant transpiration and aids photosynthesis

The ladies look quite happy. You look to be doing everything right.

1 Like

I was concerned, those huge fan leaves are kinda darker than the rest… light is above the tall plant is about 17" and over the other its closer to 22" is that gonna make any difference?

1 Like

It may. If you find that the taller gal is stretching too much, you can pinch the stalk real hard, roll it between your fingers and bend her down sideways to get her canopy more evened out with the other plant height.

1 Like

You can put something under the shorter plants to even the canopy milk crates, buckets, bricks or commercially available risers

2 Likes

Agree with @Graysin on lights off VPD, Temps and RH would be my focus @dirtydave on some booster seats :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes