3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

My condolences MadCandy. You flush with plain water last two weeks. They look good for babysitting themselves, they didn’t even get into anything either :grin:
You done well given everything you’ve gone through with them and in life. Much Love Lady! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @Enlightened420

Really appreciate it :relaxed::green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks for always helping out!

1 Like

Thank you @anon89489555 :green_heart:

Good to hear from you, how are you going??
Are you doing better? I hope so

Yes I flushed with just plain water for 2 weeks
I’m glad they were old enough to look after their selves haha
:green_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Anytime Sister :ok_hand:
Just know that we got your back in this difficult time, you are not alone, many here have felt your pain and can empathise.
If you ever need to talk, or just get some chit off your liver feel free to drop into Brian’s thread…

:v::green_heart:

I am great, thanks for asking. Been taking it easy and got another grow on the go!

1 Like

Hey, those were a few weeks too early. You want to see those white hairs (pistils) turn orange then tighten up to the flowers themselves.

I see way too often people not even think about and looks at the wrong trichomes and chop their plants early.

Will it get you high, yes. What your losing is yield and bid density. It’s that final time it needs to fill the inside out and really ripen.

3 Likes

Thanks @PharmerBob appreciate your input, I’ll know for next time

I went alright for the first time :slight_smile: I got told by a few it was real nice and dense
But I never put a pic up of them when I did the final chop they were amber and curled up I gave them an extra 2-3weeks I think from my last pic

I was and still am happy with my product

Growing is such a leaning curve :blush:

Hats off to the guys and gals that do it all the time

5 Likes

Awesome job sister.
Any home grown product, is product you can proud of.
Hope you are doing well my friend :v:

1 Like

Sanitize and repeat

Good to hear you gave em a bit more. Sounds like you got this, have fun and keep growing on

1 Like

Hi there @MadCandy nice to here your news. Congratulations on your harvest.
Been quite a year for you and you still got a harvest your happy with.
Hope things are going well for you and getting a little easier.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks brother!
I am getting better thank you I’m heading to rainbow beach for a few nights on Sunday can’t wait and I have enrolled to do disability support worker
Hopefully this year is better :slight_smile: hope you’re well! :green_heart:

These were my fathers so hopefully they are all girls :crossed_fingers:t5:

5 Likes

I’ll give my self a break on the indoor grow hahaha might wait for winter to start again. Haha

Don’t really have it but All a learning curve :slight_smile:

Thanks for the positive words!

2 Likes

Hey @Blackmoon

Thanks for the kind words I’m getting better each and everyday just thankful I’m still alive and kicking!

Hope you’re well and New Zealand is good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to see you round again :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome, that sounds like exactly what you need my friend :fishing_pole_and_fish:
Catch a monster :call_me_hand:

Excellent news, you would be amazing in that field. Good luck and the very best of vibes :v:

You will make him proud sister,
they look great! If you are ever concerned or worried about them, tag in the Gromies, cause you know we always got your back.

3 Likes

Thanks you @Fergus
I was like shit haven’t been on here for awhile haha I miss every one of you and I love seeing everyone’s progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @MadCandy glad your coping. Guess there’s peaks and trough days.
I hear you want to be a support person.
I’ve been that for 13 years.
Cheers

4 Likes