3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

Looks very good young ladie…you will be very impressed. With golden leaf.i got 38 ounce off 1 plant 28 off my 2 and only plant.i clone like hell but didnt get not 1 to make it.

3 Likes

I am sorry for your Loss.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry mcandy…I didnt see where your father passed…bless your heart…and bless your family and you.my prayers goes out to you…seek help for your depression plz.if you need anything.you have my email…I’m so sorry…godbless​:pray::pray::cry:

2 Likes

Hi @MadCandy
Just catching up with threads iv been absent for a bit.
SOOOOO sorry to hear your bad new about dad that’s f##ked mate😢
My mum left us on her 49th birthday from breast cancer I feel your pain mate it’s something you never get over only learn how to live with it’s a struggle!!!
A very hard struggle !!!
I don’t fear death I’m a strong believer that we go to meet our loved ones once we leave this body and world.
I’m shore your dad is surrounded by his family and friends again looking over you and helping you everyday through the had times!!!
Keep your strong and keep your head up he will be proud of you no doubt!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Enlightened420 :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Fergus :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Axemanjake23 :green_heart:
Well something ate my other plants I had 11 I think going I think birds or chickens got them.

But when I was sorting out my dads belongings I put a pencil case in the donate box my toddler got it out and he unzipped and grab out a bag I was like what is that… a bag of seeds like 100… I sent 25each in 2 letters I have received 1 letter. I dropped 17in water my son grabbed the container and ran and tipped them while he tripped I sat there trying to find the seeds only found 12 they are in soil now since yesterday :crossed_fingers:t5:

The rest of the seeds are in a packing box up in cairns with my dads tackle box and rods they wanted 1,200$ for the shipping F THAT so in April I’m doing an 19hr rd trip in Easter holidays for the 2 weeks with 2 kiddos :open_mouth:

You are so organised haha

5 Likes

Thank you @Blackmoon :green_heart:
Oh hard but okay it was only me that went up and did it had my 2 boys with me and my uncle but my uncle wasn’t handling it well he said I did so well…
It was meant to be 5 day trip but turned to 12… it wasn’t easy. But someone’s gotta hold it together

I’ve smoked some it’s so smooth and geez I got a hit. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you @MyHd :green_heart:

2 Likes

Wowee that is so good to hear!! :relaxed:
I’m so doing outside lol

Thank you @Raysvols69 for the kind words :green_heart:

Going to spread my brothers (stepbrother of 20years) ashes next week :sob: it’s been a year without him, he was only 35…

2 Likes

That’s okay I have been completely absent I feel bad sorry everyone…

Thank you @Mat :green_heart: so F&$ed! But he is not in pain and would be getting up to no good up there hahah I found a pic in his phone of me and he wrote over it saying how beautiful I am and how proud he is :sob::sob::sob:

Oh I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum too young :two_hearts::disappointed: my mum went through breast cancer it was a sad time but she pulled through I hope it doesn’t come back…

I’ll be doing a road trip in April to cairns might stop over at rocky (is that where you are?) not sure yet long way away but should come to a pub and have a feed?

4 Likes

Hey everyone

So when it’s time to harvest how do you guys harvest and cure? Who wants to give me some tips lol

3 Likes

Well if your tricholms are cloudy maybe a few amber you can harvest, set them in darkness for 48 hours then chop, drying, try to make your space about 70f and 50% humidity, some say 60f and 60% humidity for 3-7 days, 21c =70f sorry forgot

2 Likes

Thanks @MyHd do you put it in jars or just this method?

1 Like

Yes I put them in jars for about 3-4 weeks to cure, burping everyday 15-20 minutes 3 time a day for 2 weeks

2 Likes

You take care of you young ladie,we will be here to help anytime you need it.
If you can hang it out in a tree for 5 to 6 days after cutting.make a world of difference in the taste.then you ca. Take in trim it up,if gets to dry on you.take a screen put on…keep off the ground and something over it…repeat it until you get it trimmed and in jars…make sure not leave any green leafs at all on your bud…because it will have that grass smell…believe it or not after you put in jars and keep it burped.that bud continues breaking down inside its self…that’s why it gets better and better…good luck…happy grow summer.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey Candy,
Want me to track down some videos on harvesting and curing?
Actually, @repins12,
would you mind sharing some video knowledge with my friend @MadCandy when you can spare some time please brother?

2 Likes

I will be glad to look in my library but it will have to be when I get home this afternoon. Getting ready to head to work now. Running a little behind this morning. Had a helluva day yesterday :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

That would be great @Enlightened420 thanks for tagging @repins12
So tomorrow morning at 9 will be 48hrs of darkness

I am going to chop them all…

Like should I budwash :woman_shrugging:t3: I have been told yes and I have been told no… I do not know hahaha

Just from my personal experience I would definitely budwash, after I did the water was putrid.

Here’s some video knowledge to start, still looking for the one I wanted on trichrome harvesting.

Hope you’re doing my friend, you know where to find me if you need to talk :v:

3 Likes