3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

The good thing about the bags is and it may not be an issue in Queensland in autumn. But here in nz it can rain a lot get an early frost and can also get a low flying helicopter visiting your grow.
someone spots them that you didnt want them seeing them.
In a bag they can be pulled pushed rolled under cover or moved to a new location.
Unless you grow tree size plants.
I have always been a gorrilla style grower up til last season.
That was my first real grow.
With support from on here and great genetics thanks to ilgm.
Second season bring it on.
In Some way im more nervous than ever

2 Likes

I wouldn’t panic too fast - the soil hold so much nutes it would probably take a few balanced pH feeds to settle down. They are looking pretty happy - have you got many buds starting to form yet? :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would either flush with 3 times the pot size with PH water, or if it is a problem that keeps happening flush after flush try some organic soil acidifier. My ph was aroynd 7.5pH and I added 2 tbsps (15ml) to each pot and mixed in the top few inches of soil. they now sit exactly at 6.6pH. I am in 5 gal pots.

3 Likes

I’d honestly flush, and get them back in range asap. That’s great you keep checking your run-off :clap::clap:
They’ll be ok, you have plenty of room for airflow to help dry the pots once you flush.
1/4 feed once they’re within range :sunglasses:
The quicker the better they bounce back to give you some good quality bud :partying_face::raised_hands:

You got this :fist:

3 Likes

Okay so I’m going to take my ph tester to a hydroponic store today because I think it is not right…

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has helped me so far if it wasn’t for all you I think they would be gone!! :hugs:

Hats off to all the indoor growers out there :cowboy_hat_face::smiley::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Budz420 I have to do a proper count… but one of the bigger girls I think barbie I have 30bud sights and one of the younger ones got like 14 haha

1 Like

4 Likes

Who ever wants to follow my outdoor journal are more than welcome.

4 Likes

They are coming along very nicely!

The meters turned up yesterday!!! Thank you - was not expecting the ppm or buffers! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello @MadCandy,
Wow, things have certainly moved along for you. It is amazing how resilient cannabis is. You are doing a magic job and everyone is here to help, as I found that without the support of fellow growers on here my girls would have been doomed for sure. My girls have strated to flower and i am in week 3. Exciting times for sure. Bring on the warmer months. :grinning: :yum: Have a magic day and be safe.

Happy Growing

4 Likes

I’m glad it came! Surprise :hugs: no one else wanted a ppm meter hahah so I was like F’it I’m going to send it!!

My ph meter was well off so bad hahah I ended up getting a new one as mine wouldnt calibrate correctly…

2 Likes

How beautiful do they look, go you!!! :slight_smile:

I just bought a portable aircon, before it rained a couple of days it was 33.C in the caravan :confounded: for a couple of days thankfully since rain and windy day it stays under 30 haha it’s at 24 atm during the “dark” that’s when it’s normally 30.C

Very unexpected and much appreciated!
Now to start using them! I’ve got this far without them! :crazy_face: :+1: :rofl:

I’m full of surprises haha Just double check that The ph is right.
Yeah you probably don’t even need them :joy::joy: just a natural @Budz420

1 Like

Thanks - but I don’t think so :rofl:
Yes - that you are! I will give them a go - but at least for this grow - while it goes smoothly, I will use it as a reference to know what I am doing - rather than to bring myself into line with anything. At least then, if something goes wrong - I have some sort of reference tool :wink: :+1: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone

I have been absent for awhile…

Just had stuff going on that really depressed me
And to top it off I have been up in cairns for 2 weeks my father passed away 3 weeks ago 55yrs young! So was up in cairns sorting out his funeral and belongings.

So my plants had to look after their selves

So I have started to flush the plants they have been 9 weeks into flower…

So I’m going to flush them for a week… do you turn off the lights at the end?

I microwave some buds last night and smoked them I was so high ha and it was grey ash so no chemicals?

I honestly don’t know what to do at the end but I’m just going with the flow…

Some look cloudy and some don’t? So I’m just going to give them a week and chop it :woman_shrugging:t3:

Much love :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Very sorry for the loss of your Father, heartfelt condolences.

P.S Some like to put the put the plant in darkness a day or 2 before chop…

Good vibes and best wishes :v:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss.

2 Likes

Ohh that is bad news. My family will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Ur plants looks like they have a nice fade going. Very exciting!!! Any plans for the next grow? I know I am always thinking of the next grow, sometimes the next, next grow. Lol

2 Likes

Oh @MadCandy
So sorry to hear about your father being 58 myself that is young. How are going with it all?
Do you have the support you need?
Feel free to reach out if necessary.
Your plants have coped well.
They look beautiful and rich lovely flowers.
Well done.
Cheers be gentle and kind to yourself

2 Likes