3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

Keep it up :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I was going to cut the pot and not use it haha
But I might do slits on the pot and give that a go!
Might be less stress for them that way.

Cheers @Pakalobo :blush:

4 Likes

So I haven’t put my carbon filter and fans up yet! When should you do that?

I have 1 clip fan going and that’s all I have open :joy:

Could everyone show me how they set up their tent? :camping: thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Yeeesssss!!! Just be careful… I chose a male name and that’s awkward. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You shouldn’t need to filter the air for a couple weeks, that is once they start to flower. For now, use a fan to give them a little breeze to strengthen their stems… When they get their first leaves, you just want them moving slightly.
Personally, my favorite plant names are #1, #2 etc. My wife is the artist, creative side.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought :wink: It’s just a transgender :joy: @scylents

Okay thanks @beardless so no rush putting it up… ahh good! Just have to work out putting the wall fan up…:nerd_face:
What a wife! :revolving_hearts:I sometimes wish I had a husband so I can say husband :upside_down_face::joy::pleading_face: I’d probably go grey quickly though…

4 Likes

As long as your temps and humidity levels are good that’s all that matters.

The fans the exhaust that’s all to move air around (cool air in hot air out) your golden.

And the carbon filter is really only to cover up the smell of :eyes:weeeed lol​:call_me_hand:t4:

Jiffy pots. Cut holes/slits in bottom and use it less stress. Before you cut holes use the jiffy pot to make an indentation in your transplanted potting soil so that when your ready the plants new home is a go!

Keep on gettin at it home girl :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

You ask and you shall receive! I had a bunch of timber left over so I decided to make my own grow tent. Nothing special I usually use a closet but I’m remodeling so no closet lol. This is Jackie my Jack herer baby girl. Only growing one this go round as it was more of a “science experiment” as I wanted to see what “A pot for pot” was all about. (Beginners toy)

I started to low stress tie down training my lil home girl allowing for more bud sites. I have an exhausted fan running through the top of the grow other than that no carbon or anything it’s one plant if I had 5+ maybe but I’ve not had to use a carbon filter. It’s like patchouli :rofl::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Well, I am bald. Say no more. Actually, 39 years plus college before, it must work a lot more often than not.

1 Like

In this game you don’t want transgenders, only name those have around here is Hermie and friends. Sounds fun but it isn’t lol.

1 Like

Is the fan extremely tired?!?! :wink::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

@anon89489555 aren’t all fans tired :wink:

1 Like

That is a great question lol. Do intakes become exhausted???!? Now that is a question! :wink:

2 Likes

They got you covered. Save the life of your filter til flower. You need higher humidity in the seedling/veg stage and if using a humidifier. The mist released will clog up your filter holes.

2 Likes

Happy cake day!

1 Like

OK thanks @Pakalobo
OK so I use the exhaust fan to let air in the tent? and when it’s flowering I turn the exhaust fan the other way so the air sucks out? is that correct or can it only be used one way or can it be used both ways… me don’t know hahaha
I feel like I’m asking a stupid question
Thank you for showing me pictures of your set up looks great handyman
I wanted to try pot for a pot but man to get it to Australia it’s so damn expensive I’m like yeah, nah ,nah I’ll pass haha
Jackie looking good I’m going to try LST
Oh I just read your using exhaust fan…

Baldless and beardless @beardless haha

I might stick with #1#2#3 with his run But I don’t know I’m a girl so I could change my mind tomorrow

Haha you’re funny @anon89489555

Don’t use while using the humidifier got it @Konflict

3 Likes

You def should have one exhausting the air out of tent and use lower vents to draw air into tent with negative pressure. If you have two fans use one in and one out.

I have one venting in fresh air from outdoors and blows it around plants 24/7. I have another to control temp and humidity exhausting that outside. Still uses the lower vents of tent to also draw in air from room tent is in. I also have a fan sitting in middle of four plants aimed straight up at light to assist in cooling tent and air movement.

6 Likes

@Konflict

1 Like

Meaning still have the exhaust fan pulling air out. Just attach your filter once you are in flower

2 Likes

Your birthday? Lmao! Just saw the cake by my name…not my birthday but thank you all the same! Happy birthday to you as well

1 Like