3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

Doing great and keeping busy doing nothing. Get pretty good at it when you are retired. Looking forward to harvesting the northern lights. It looks like your plants are progressing nicely and your appetite for equipment is unquenched, I just ordered a new carbon filter. Mine has been running 24/7 for a year so picked up a slightly small version and plan on moving the filter and fan outside the tent. I want more vertical height in the tent so I can grow and train the AK47 for more height and fewer (hopefully) larger colas.

1 Like

That sounds lovely! @beardless
How are all your gardens going? When are they due to being harvest shouldn’t be to far off?
Thanks they are! You are apart of that! :slight_smile: Oh very nice! What was your last one? What are you getting this round? You will have to take a pic of the set up outside the tent… make sure you tag me on that :blush:
… can’t wait to see how the vertical grow goes for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Itll sound crazy but if you watch timelapse videos of plants they do wake up and go to sleep like we do :rofl:

i often get into my room as they wake up and they are slightly droopy like yours, where as later on in the day they look normal.

Looks like everything is going well !

1 Like

Yea they’re nice for the transplant with the slits down the sides and I cut one out the middle of the bottom when it is time trasolant you can just peel the cup off like nothing. So your not disturbing the roots at all they say don’t transplant with autoflower a but when I did it this way it loved it no problem at all little mumps in the new hole it was good to grow.

Mykos I’m a horrible Tyler.

1 Like

[quote=“MadCandy, post:604, topic:47189”]
How are all your gardens going?y/quote]
Had some caterpillar damage but hopefully took care of them. Put a screen over them to keep the critters out. Foregroud is NL photo followed by 3 jack herer autos

I had to cut off 20-25 of the bud sites because of the caterpillars. But at least hopefully saved most of them. A JH bud
Getting close to finishing NL. Take a look Northern Lights Flower - 2nd Installment - SCROG - #186 by beardless

3 Likes

No not crazy, it’s so true… but was kelly ready for bed? Must of had a big day? Lol Because the girls lights are out at 9am-3pmh
And I checked them at like 8:42am to be exact :thinking:haha… and she was down, must of been about a boy :joy::joy: ah man

I transplanted my moringas and Barbie into a bigger pot today… she was going abit yellow don’t know if she wanted more room to shine! But eh :woman_shrugging:t3: Maybe bigger the better right? :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Ahhh damn caterpillars
Looking beautiful though nice cover up!
They look sooo wonderful!! :relaxed:
I have started a herb plant box in my tent don’t know if I’ll get bugs but thought I would grow a little box of stuff!
woohoo NL. I have been watching I just need to take a proper look been so busy lately!

@shady424 I use a table spoon of organic molasses per gal of water. Never had any issues been using it for several years now.

I just made a banana tea with organic honey and molasses and gave her a nice feeding before going on vacation.

2 Likes

@ashhhh Feeding Plants with Molasses

Blackstrap molasses is high in calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. It also contains sulfur and a host of micronutrients. Using molasses as fertilizer provides plants with a quick source of energy and encourages the growth of beneficial microorganisms.May 20, 2020

I can pull up info on internet too but I’m talking form experience. Molasses works :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder if you could add C02 usin that, since its not on constantly sucking the c02 out?? Or no

1 Like

I wouldnt. co2 is not necessary unless youre in a closed environment with no air circulation at all. You would need to add it if the grow room is always closed and no space for co2 to enter the room for the plants to have access to it. That’s almost impossible with our grow tents. They get it from the air we breathe

2 Likes

Ok, that makes sense…nevermind me.

1 Like

Oh man…that’s a hell of an ad Video…I think I HAVE to buy one now…I don’t see any other choice.
sold

1 Like

Thats my journal if you wanna see, I tried posting a pic of my fan here, but I guess I put it there…so…yeah.

Hi @MadCandy
Wow 1 room apartment 2 kids far out.
We got 2.6h of land.
It was just a pine Forrest 5 years ago when we bought it. No track driveway just gorse blackberrys bracken fallen branches.
A labour of love just to get it to where it is now.
Totally broke. Cut the forrest down myself. Learnt as i went. Still alive.
What part of Australia are you in?
Yep kayaked round tasmainia looking for the holy grail. 6 months solo.
That was a long time ago.
Question.
I hear people on here say they get tagged and are following.
How is that done?

1 Like

Hey @Blackmoon

A lot of fire wood tho? Haha that’s good you made yourself a home it would be a nice feeling!
I’m in QLD an hr away from the Sunshine Coast
Wow what an amazing thing to do solo! That’s living Barry! :smile: What an experience

Nah I moved in with my parents haha back again (so I can save for a Ute, just bought my Ute :slight_smile: Yay and house deposit just started Saving that) my mum is currently moving out they are separating :cry: :disappointed: And my dad works 3wks on, 1wk off so I’ll run the farm pretty much Myself and hopefully buy my own little bit of land… just I was over renting other peoples houses… My son will be in the computer room soon (Computer getting out)
But so squishy *thinking of my future :smirk:

When your on your friends journal click watching right at the bottom of the journal (it will say normal, originally) …

Than you change it from normal to watching

or you can click tracking but I click watching.

Is that what you meant?

4 Likes

Just light a candle :candle::laughing:

1 Like

Yep thats making sense.
Good luck with your grow and saving.
Wish we done it that way.
Always on the back foot financially creating our home.
Got vision and it gets put on hold and put on hold and put on hold. But just do what we can.
Got potential keep ticking along.
Yep loads of firewood trouble is keeping it dry.
At one stage i started selling firewood but then my towing truck blew up.
And the wood was water wet often.
Hard to sell to those wanting it to burn now.
Would have been easier 20 years younger lol

What about when there 600 other posts though
How is the watching option done then