3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

All caught up,
I love the land and your animal family, nice ink.
Hot chips is an awesome name :smile:
Sorry I’m like bankrupt.

2 Likes

you got this now haha

1 Like

#4 in the yogurt container I shall call her yogi hahaha

3 Likes

I strongly recommend learning to clone. Cheaper, faster than starting from seed and if you happen to find some unique genetics, or even something you just really like, its SUPER easy to clone and keep the strain going. And there are almost not risks with cloning. I do NOT know what I am doing but my cloning has been one of my favorite parts to learn. and it works with a bunch of plants, like tomatoes, not just the maryjane.

1 Like

Ive clone 21…11 made it…gave 4 away and they killed them some how when setting them out.

I knocked 5 off the truck bed and they died lol…
The the 4 really took off and doing great.

Back when I was younger I know I use to could clone the hell out them…for some reason…I’ve had a rough go of it…I’ve got 26 females from 6 ft to 9 ft…and bushy as I’ve ever had plants…I’ve got watch some youtube and learn how to clone.im doing something wrong…

2 Likes

Here’s an interesting thread, it gives a play by play on how to clone with aloe vera and @Mrcrabs has some great knowledge to share.

P.S After reading this thread, I attempted cloning for the first time, with 4 from 4 success rate.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

4 Likes

Madcandy…go to youtube and look up wiking 5 gal buckets…its super easy to do…I’m going to put my 5 clones to the test…I’m going to try it…this wiking might be the shit doing autos…or it seem to be.

I’ll keep you updated .I’m going. To fix me 5 buckets…7 gallon if I can find them.i believe you could grow some big serious plants.this way.

2 Likes

They look much happier. U are on your way.

1 Like

They look good, happy growing

1 Like

Sweeet my friend… glad it help out…:dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the help! My babies would be gone if I didn’t have you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the link @Enlightened420 I have so much aloe every where so that will come in handy! I’ll read it later tonight

I’ll look at it tonight @Raysvols69 :slight_smile:

I went out before omg they have grown more

They have caught up to each other! I gave them 30ml of water today far away from the plant ha

One of my new ones Yogi looked fine but it was literally Out of the soil :confounded: I picked it up to have a closer look and literally fell on its side have filled it up with more soil and sprayed it with water… and put a dome on it I’ll give it a couple of hrs and take it off :woman_shrugging:t3:
Hope it goes alright And stays alive dayummm!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Ha

My drawing is what the stem looks like to me haha.

4 Likes

Top it up with soil.

1 Like

Thanks mate! :slight_smile: i did do that it should be right… need to stress less Haha

4 Likes

We all tend to be helicopter parents when we start out, give it 6 months and you’ll break every branch without batting an eyelid :joy:

2 Likes

Yep I’ve had that happen (fall over and uproot) Sometimes they recover sometimes they don’t. You’ve come a long way your doing great :call_me_hand:t4:!

2 Likes

Hey his has happened to me a couple of times. Generally when I new and didn’t know that the sprout should point down. When I was starting, I planted most of my plants with the sprout facing up as I figured this would turn into the leaves. I was wrong and the initial sprout is a root and so when I point the root up, it poked out of the soil then went right back in. As suggested, I just put some extra dirt around it and no problems from then on. They are looking great so far. Can’t wait to see how they do over time!

1 Like

Stick you tooth pick beside her.or add some more dirt.was it farther from the light?if so it was stretching further then the others.

1 Like

Sounds right. If they are not too thin I will leave it alone and watch it pick itself back up.

3 Likes

That Aloe Vera for clones looks like a dope idea!!!

1 Like

Looks like you are on your way, nice job

1 Like