3 weeks since they popped through dirt

It’s better to be safe then get the mold in the end. Nobody wants that. Did you have to trash them? If not how do you clean or get rid of it. Wash them? I heard people wash them but not sure if that’s why.

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle i did a post, look back about 14 days. And I have up banana kush and blue galaxy. They turned out great. Don’t have those seeds any longer but got a bit out of those. These guys a defoliated and stuff but took a bit longer I probably could’ve waited a week or so more but got anxious. Dummy move thinking back

I buzzed through all and yea the autos were nice that one cola just took off.
Havent tried autos. I like vegging and maintaining an even canopy before the flip. And i transplant 4 times so it is water until the 21 day defol after the flip.

1 Like

Anything with fuzz got trashed. No saving it even with washes and home remedies. I just had to bite the bullet and part with a couple top colas which was sad. Now I’m focusing on airflow a lot more so hopefully it won’t be as bad of an issue

1 Like

I did the same. Just chucked it. Sad day but I didn’t know what else to do. Also didn’t want to risk it. No smoking mold bro😝

1 Like

I’ll post the outdoor girls today along with the other 2 indoor autos that I’m waiting on with the different soils. Going to start the cloning process on the outdoor girls. Going today to some clone stuff. So hopefully they take. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’d definitely still crack them open to check if they’re suspicious. Worst case, they’re fine and dry a little faster than normal. I still got 0.55lbs from only two plants, one of which I had to chuck a couple top colas. I wouldn’t lost sleep over it, you’re more than likely fine. You can usually smell it before you even see it once the buds are dry.

1 Like

Thanks pal. Tomorrow is the chop day. All day yesterday and today in total darkness then chop and hang tomorrow. So I’ll find out soon enough. I did look at them yesterday like I said got those leaves off in the tent and on the plant In the closet

Outdoor girls. 1 has nice color

3 Likes

This is only rain and hose water guys/girls. But I do have a few rv water filter hooked up to eliminate chlorine

1 Like

Sent the out door pics. Check these ladies out

Looking good @justified ! What is your climate like in your area and how many more estimated weeks until harvest?

1 Like

The temp dropped today. Was down to 55 this morning.

2 Likes

I’ll keep them out for a few weeks if the weather holds. Today is going to be the coldest in the morning. It should stay above 60 the rest of the week. Highs in the 70 low side though

2 Likes

Yeah, was wondering about that. In the next few days here there is potential for us to drop down into the high-40s :cold_sweat: for overnight lows, and highs daytime in the mid to upper 60s. It turned “fall” weather quick! LOL

1 Like

Yep. Not good. Just need a bit longer Pleeeeeease

1 Like

Put my first clone together this afternoon. But clone powder. Put some mykos in the bottom too near the cutting. So root hormone and mykos. And in dirt that I made so🤞 Didn’t cut the flower off though was I supposed too? I have never cloned before so if I need to do this I should get this done sooner then later. Hit me up guys if they need it or if I should leave them.

1 Like

@DoneDeal @CatDadPower. Should I cut the flower off when I do a clone? Got the powder and did a cutting yesterday. Wondering if I need the flower off or should I just let it be ?

Here are 2 of 5 after sitting in the dark for 48hrs.

1 Like

2 Likes