3 weeks since they popped through dirt

Put in a homemade co2 with sugar and fast yeast. To hopefully help the ladies flower it up. Also I think I’m going to add some flower power to these ladies as well they just look hungry.
@MeEasy,@donedeal

You’re welcome my friend. Just trying to give back what I got the since I’ve been here!!!

1 Like

Here is the update. This mornings pics.

4 Likes

5 Likes

So the first dose of molasses is going in tomorrow. These buds are fattening up nice the hairs are just starting to change colors from white to orange. Can’t hardly wait the 5-6 weeks. These are going to be tough weeks with all the changes coming. :tada::tada::tada:

Week 8. They are getting thicker and nice. I haven’t cleaned them up as far as the leaves ( defoliate) but none The less I think they are coming along @DoneDeal @MeEasy @Fieldofdreams

5 Likes

A few close ups also.

5 Likes

Nice growing growmie :seedling::boom::100:.

1 Like

Looking really good :+1: getting nice n fat :yum:

1 Like

This weeks update after watering today

@DoneDeal @MeEasy

4 Likes

Those 2 in the front are really coming along. They are the coast of Maine and p4p same strain grand daddy purp

1 Like

Hell yeah growmie,

1 Like

So that pic that was posted is 9 weeks on Saturday. So September 24 should be the due date. :crossed_fingers: that would be 13 weeks. On an auto flower. That’s what I shoot for. Anyone have another recommendation? That’s what I did on the last set and they turned out primo!!!
@MeEasy @DoneDeal @OhioIndoorGrower @AlienBrew @MattyBear

6 Likes

She looks great, @Justifed :heart_eyes_cat: From what I’ve seen others doing around here, I think most people just keep watching and inspecting for the Trichs to start changing from cloudy to amber. I’ve read through a decent amount of journals and seen enough Trich pics in the last couple of months that I’m pretty confident that once you’re around 25% amber, you’re clear to give the ol’ chop. This is the plan that I’ve had for at least the last month, and I’m coming up on that with my first Super Lemon Haze Auto, which is at 89 days from seed. I also have three other Autos (1x SLH & 2x Purple Kush Auto) that are between 89 and 96 days old, but they aren’t close enough yet, definitely going to need some more time. I don’t know that you can just say, "XX weeks and I’m going to chop :hocho: " :laughing: From what I’ve heard others say, you want to make sure that you’re basing your chop on the look of the Trichs in order to get the most optimal effect. I’d love to know what others think to see if that is the general consensus, because, I’m new to growing! :innocent:

3 Likes

Right on brother… :100: agreed

2 Likes

The best thing I have ever done since I started growing is I started listening to what she’s saying.

2 Likes

Just remember that every plant is different and the best way to tell is by the trichomes. Looking really nice tho :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

I’ve never grown an Auto, I’m fairly sure u would do my favorite thing, check the trichs. N my opinion the more color the better. Just my opinion. From what I’m seeing ur gunna b a happy camper :smiley::smiley: very soon. Stay lit :fire::+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys. I do check the trich but I do a calendar as well that way I have a good plan/ idea on when to chop. But like I said 9 weeks now but not even close to being done. A lot happens here in the coming. These are the grand dad purps from the site here. All of them. So let’s see what happens in the coming weeks. Thanks again for all the looks.