3 weeks since they popped through dirt

@MeEasy

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag :grinning: I’ll pull up a piece of carpet and chill for the show, I brought the grill so we can burn some beef while we watch

tmp(3) d752f72285bbd8bd96615e5eace44247

2 Likes

For sure. Updates to come. I think the one in the back right. Is already pre flower ?! Week 3? Light is still @75% at about 28’’ away. Also doing a test with some new dirt. Bought coast of Maine stoneington, and did the pot for pot to do a test. Like a real one. Same tent only those 2 let’s see the out come.

3 Likes

Update. The seeds for the test have popped and are in the peat pods. Today they popped so according to the instruction, to make all things fair. 10 days until they go into their forever pot. Currently I have them in my 4x4, but cleaning the 3x3 and there they will go for 6 weeks until the others are finished. Hope all the timing works for the best yield.

2 Likes

They are growing right along and looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Weekly update pics. Larger plants, 4 weeks, 2 baby’s 7 days since the popped. Only water guys. Had a scare though. The large plants I hadn’t watered and like 5 days a little on dry side, but watered early yesterday and this is what I have. They stood straight up like they were saluting🫡

4 Likes

Nice fast growth :+1::crossed_fingers::deciduous_tree:

Yo. An you look at these out door plants for me. Males? They are random seeds( they are my kids wanted me to grow and see )

1 Like

3 different plants. I can get different pics too if they are not good enough

I don’t see anything on the 1st one
The second one looks to have a couple tiny pubic hairs (pistils) coming out that says female
The bottom one looks a little suspicious :eyes: :thinking: I don’t see any hairs yet but not enough to say male

They will develop fast I would think you’d be able to tell in a couple days. Most male parts look very much like tiny watermelons

1 Like

Thanks buddy. I’ll look tomorrow again they are only about 2ft tall right now. But they went into the ground in like may

1 Like

So a up date on the current test of soils. They have put in their forever pots today seeing they were moving along well enough having the leaf size. So soaked the Coco they sent with pot for pot and made the soil mix per the instructions, and of course added the coast of Maine to the pot for the transplant of the other seedling.

1 Like

Weekly update. First amendments on the 3 in the back. The 2 middle I’m going to wait seeing it looks like they still have some to absorb. Looks very green yet. And of course the small are the soil testers. I think they look great for being 6 weeks and 2weeks.

1 Like

Ok another pic. I think male

@MeEasy

1 Like

I’m thinking you are right about it being male :thinking: unless you want seeds it’s time for it to go.

I’m 99% sure it’s male I would need a closer picture if you want :100:% . Male flowers look like tiny watermelons

2 Likes

Definitely a male!!! Hey hey :saxophone::notes::musical_note::musical_score: goodbye!!! :musical_keyboard::microphone::musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I thought so. I got rid of two others aswell. Like I said these were something my daughter had and asked me to do it so here we are. 2 of 5 left and those are girls and doing well

1 Like

Thanks for the help also buddy. Didn’t hook u up with the tag sorry about that.

1 Like