3 weeks out of the ground

I’ve never been mate. Used to talk on the radio when conditions were right. One of the joys of being a radio ham

1 Like

@Closet_Space do a search on here for LST. Loads of info to be had. You could start a grow journal as well. Great for keeping your answers all in the one place. Great bunch on here as well, very knowledgeable :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i have to ask you what made you decide to lst a plant at that stage? i always get told to lst my plants. i tried once. i wont do it again.

2 Likes

Yes! I did start one or two but I am still learning to navigate the forums it’s such a weird design. Can you explain to me how to delete this 1 or 2 threads that I created? I don’t want to flood the forums with nonsense threads but I’ve gotten more into it and want to actually start a real log.

2 Likes

call a moderator @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @imSICKkid they can fix it

3 Likes

When you put a post up, at the very bottom you will see three dots. Click on them and it opens up a menu, delete is in there :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m at 3 on the moisture meter, when should I water again?
Now I’m going to impart a story for you…about reading instructions to you!
You see, when you get the meter and think you’ve read the instructions but then you reread them…loop!
They have a green brush pad included with meter. Your support to buff the steel upper part with the pad… not the lower tip…ooops!
So to say, I don’t know if it accurate.

This reminds of the time I'm standing in line MCRD San Diego, Ca. Have a vile for medical to draw blood. Just as the DI (SAYS: DO NOT MESS WITH THE TUBE TOP....OOOPS! ....I pop the top a release the vacuum in the tube. The guy that was taking my blood says; you have the worst collapsed veins I've ever seen...lol.   

About 15 attempts in both arms severing the veins, I lean over and told him what happened in line…lol He says; why didn’t you say anything
I said do you want to get yelled at by a DI?
INSTRUCTIONS…LMAO Fun times to be had by all.

2 Likes

Strain: bag seed auto, seed from my first outdoor grow
Method: Soil ffof
Vessels: 5 gal airpot
Ph of Water: 6.4 to 7.0 been using vinegar but won’t stabilize at 6.4 ph down will be delivered today.
PPM/TDS: 1000
Indoor tent
Light: 3 light system 2:VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Dimmable set at 50% 1: Mars hydro 600w LEDs this is a plug in play
Temps: day: 75°- night: 64°
Humidity: 45- 50%
Ventilation system: Infinity t6 w/ 12" fan
Humidifier yes small usb 8 oz intermittent runs about 10 hours.
Running 2 temp gauges one close to floor and other at light height. This is do too cold floor in motorhome. Also have plant on box with heat mat under water runoff tray set to 82° to keep roots warm.
This is all powered by my Honda 2200i gas generator. I live kind of remote. Have well water ph 7.4.
I’m going for a all organic grow. Nutes are
Unsulphured molasses, CaMg+,bat guano liquid,fish bone crushed oyster shell crushed, worm castings. This I use as a tea.
Any input from all guru’s and gunga Giants, would be much helpful. Thank you…!

1 Like

@pptrsha1 just did without thought. Either it survive or dies. It a learning experience in growing. I’ve probably stressed this plant again but I will learn something about it. And take that knowledge forward. People can tell you all day long how, and say you shouldn’t. But until I see it or experience with my eyes. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

@Closet_Space did I say something wrong?

exactly! find what works for you!

2 Likes

i cloned an auto once just because. i understand now why not to but i had to see it first.

2 Likes

I truly don’t know what effect? This will produce and what will be the synopsis of the results.
We’ll just log it in the journal.

2 Likes

12/20/2020

1 Like

@Ashleyroachclip No, you didn’t say anything wrong. I was asking a question unrelated to your thread and i apologize for that. Was asking how to delete a thread, still learning to navigate through these forums.

4 Likes

Well you or anyone may post (antidepressants ) spell checker! Sweet!. Anything you want on this thread. Never be concerned about it. I’m not!

3 Likes

That is the story of my life. Instructions are for when things go badly wrong and excuses are what you make when the dust settles :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Ashleyroachclip do you want me to move this thread over to journals and make this your journal

1 Like

That would work for me.

1 Like

12/21/2020

3 Likes