3 weeks out of the ground

I don’t know what the strain is, I call it forget me not. (You’ll be talk with someone and then "look them… straight in the eye and ask him what were we talking about.
Still can’t remember! Lol

2 Likes

Tonight 12/19/2020 I took the temp up in the tent to 80° from [ low 65° to high of 75°. Hoping that will help dry my soil medium out a bit. Over watered it. Any suggestions will help. Have fan on high. Lights that are 2 Dimmable VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 @60% mars hydro ts600 is a 100w LEDs. Plug and play. Humidity in the tent, right now is 36% temp is at 81°.

1 Like

I just ruffle the soil on the surface mate and it helps draw a little water to the surface. Other than that it’s a waiting game. You can tell by the weight of the pot

1 Like

Yes, this is how I do it to, but I get ahead myself most of the time. I pick up the pot and felt still heavy with water and it had been 3-4 days since watering. I put finger in soil and came back dry but soil felt moist. Used water meter to check moisture and read 4 on scale 1-10. And decided to water. I think that was a bad decision on my part. This is a airpot, so I’m hoping that it will dry out soon. Next watering is straight PHed water.

1 Like

12/18/2020

24hrs after turning my VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 up to 60%, which brought my temp up to 80° and looks a whole lot better today.

1 Like

She’s looking good :sunglasses:
Just had a thought, these are feminised seeds, right. I would hate you to spend all this cash on fuel to get a boy

1 Like

No, I don’t know what the origin of the seeds are.

Other than a friend , had bought this plant from a dispensary and when you rolled a joint he found a seed gave it to me I planted it and that’s what I started out on that outside grow and then that seed is what I got growing in my tent right now. My last seed from that plant.

I grow only 1 plant at a time.  50-50 odds on a female . I'm trying something different next grow. I will give a transplant to my neighbors if they want it.
1 Like

No worries mate. Hope the ganja gods look favourably on you and bless you with a female :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sir, are from Australia?
I’m in Washington state USA.

1 Like

I like your cover photo. That how I have my hearing aids .

1 Like

Last photo was taken today 12/19/2020 not 12/18/2020

1 Like

Hey @Ashleyroachclip, I’m very new to growing. I got a couple plants going and I seen a lot of LST/Topping and whatever else done to plants at a young age. How do I go about this with my plants? Don’t want to kill them… any feedback would be great. But she looks great compared to the first picture.

2 Likes

@Ashleyroachclip I’m from the uk. I picked that profile picture as I’m all ears. I love learning but I lose a lot as it falls through the gaps :sunglasses:
Washington? I knew a lad from Spokane. That was many moons ago now :scream:

Born and raised there…

1 Like

Small world :scream:

1 Like

@Closet_Space your asking the wrong person!
I’ve trying to kill this plant! Lol

Ok, but it think I am....

I top mine after the 2nd nodes and the next day I pinned down. It’s an auto, if you read the bio you will read the origin of the seed.
I read that an auto, if stressed to many times will hermaphrodite. And that what happened to the plant that the seed came from. I over stressed it and it went to seed.
I don’t believe that I have changed the end results. Think that this will produce seeds in the end. It’s just an experiment. I dried the plant and it’s not bad smoke. 30 seeds it produced, most undeveloped, white seeds, small seeds. Honestly maybe 5-6 seeds may or possible germinate. This is the only one that did. I germinated it paper towel, dropped in 5 gallon airpot Punched a hole. watered it.

@Davyg what year were you last here?

1 Like

This is my first indoor grow, and only 2 grow.
So I’m no bank of knowledge here between my hears. In fact I’m an idiot…I’ve got paperwork…lol

@Ashleyroachclip thank you for the honesty! LOL. I didn’t know what was going on here to be honest. I thought it kind of looked funky but like I said, i’m a new grower. As green as it gets, get it? LOL Goodmorning

1 Like