3 weeks out of the ground

Questions: nutes before PHing, or nutes after PHing? And what nutrients not to mix together and add at the same time? This is in tea form.

1 Like

PH after nutrients.

4 Likes

Myself I like the RH to be up close to 60 at the stage your in. Plants look really nice :v:t3:

3 Likes

I try to get the RH up with lights on, but only get as high as 40%. With lights out it goes to 60%. I don’t run the generator after the 3rd fill up and at that point I don’t have a fan running. I dont let it have lights out for more than 6 hrs as I’m worried about mold. Been having issues with leaf turning yellow on the lower branches from the nutes in the 5 gal bucket. Flushed plant 2 times and added Cal-Mag. Look up and from what I read, it was nitrogen burn. Plant looks better today.

01/25/2021

4 Likes

I’ve started to get part and pieces to DIY a hydroponic system. A 2 plant 3-13 gal rdwc.
This will be my next grow after this grow is completed. Sometime around March, I think?
So that the plan, just hope I don’t spill ink on it.

1 Like
LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME DESCRIPTION
MEDINA, ND, US Feb 10, 2021 4:33 AM In transit
MAHTOMEDI, MN, US Feb 9, 2021 4:29 PM In transit
BOX ELDER, SD, US Feb 8, 2021 6:17 PM In transit
RAPID CITY, SD, US Feb 8, 2021 11:30 AM In transit
RAPID CITY, SD, US Feb 7, 2021 11:30 PM In transit
AMIDON, ND, US Feb 7, 2021 12:43 AM In transit
HUDSON, WI, US Feb 6, 2021 12:33 PM In transit
PERRYSBURG, OH, US Feb 6, 2021 12:28 AM Departed FedEx location
PERRYSBURG, OH, US Feb 5, 2021 10:18 AM Arrived at FedEx location
SALINE, MI, US Feb 5, 2021 12:57 AM Left FedEx origin facility
SALINE, MI, US Feb 4, 2021 11:17 PM Arrived at FedEx location
SALINE, MI, US Feb 4, 2021 10:22 PM Picked up
US Feb 4, 2021 7:49 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Order on the 02/04/2021 3" bulkheads
Shipped on a lost in space and time truck driver…
Crikey their Batman…lol
Really can’t complain, 6-3" bulkheads $54.00 shipped. There like $19.00 ea + tax here for 1.
There supposed to be heading to Washington State.
From Michigan to Ohio to Winsconsin to North Dakota to South Dakota to Minnesota and back to North Dakota. I’m LMAO SO FUNNY!

2 Likes

And then it drops into a black hole to be lost forever :scream::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Just got to love delivery people.

2 Likes

There a rumor that people that get stoned get lost. This package must really, And I mean,REALLY HIGH…LOL

2 Likes

That package must be higher than an astronauts lunch mate :tokyo_tower::rocket: :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You got that right! It just adds to the story of rdwc build… it will go something like this! I remember the time!!! Hahaha

2 Likes

Tom Angell • news@marijuanamoment.net
I follow this site for all updates in the news from around the world and in the U.S.A to keeping up on marijuana news and information.

2 Likes

Iron lung (Willy)

2 Likes

“Make the most of the Indian hemp seed,…and sow it everyehere!”

-George Washington- February 24, 1794

2 Likes

Noon and the cold setting in. 19° and windy out,with a low of 9° tonight.

Only one staying warm is KeyO.

3 Likes

New development, well the package made it to Montana and then it made it to Idaho and it made its way into Washington now when it was in Idaho it was less than 30 miles from me now that it’s in Washington it’s down in Kennewick Washington which is 125 miles from me. I ordered these 3" bulkheads 6 of them on 02/02, now it tracking says I won’t get them until 02/15. FedEx sucks . Insult to injury I used to drive for FedEx

2 Likes

Got to love transport managers. You will get them and they will be in bits :scream::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

02/11/2021

5 Likes

Lot of yellow leaves and can’t pull out of it…maybe time to pull the plug on it?

A lot of drooping leaves there as well as the yellow. They’re probably just dry and hungry. How much are you feeding them. I know I had to ramp my feed right up and really hit them hard with both nutes and calmag. You’ve come too far to pull the plug now

2 Likes

Had 21/2 gals ofwater under aeration, put 2 tsp cal-mag and 2 tsp big bloom and Ph to 6.4 then added 1 large coffee can of water to plant. We’ll see what happens next.

1 Like