3 weeks left To harvest?

Ok so I am about 5 and half weeks. I know I chopped too many leaves, don’t hate 1st timer here… I’m learning …
Anyway I figured I’d feed a couple more times then start flushing … the bank said 8 weeks flower…
I have a digital microscope on the way, eyes can’t see through a loupe…
What do you think ?

3 Likes

Looks like a decent job of lollipopping to me. You’ll have some nice flowers when they get done bulking up.

3 Likes

They look very nice and healthy, but they have longer to go than 3 weeks, I believe. The dates given on a seed site are examples of wishful thinking. You know you are getting close when nearly all of the pistils and brown/amber and curled back to the buds.

I HAVE had a few finish within the window they gave me, but most of mine went several weeks longer.

I just chopped a GG4 auto yesterday that was 129 days from sprout, and 85 in flowering.

3 Likes

Lollipoping ???

2 Likes

Wishful thinking…

I am hoping, these two plants have given me some grief. First thought I had Autos, after 2 months still in vegetation, I looked up my order, had bought feminized not Auto’s… so mad at that point almost put them outside…

1 Like

Glad to hear that about the GG4. Mine seems to be slow about bulking up. Day 29 into flowering today, and this is what it looks like. I’ve hearing these take longer to finish, and your story is another I’ve heard.

2 Likes

It’s worth it though, her wet weight was nearly 36 oz, so I’ll have a tidy haul once she’s dried.

I name my plants, and her name was Slowpoke. She did everything slowly.

3 Likes

This one stretched in a hurry, but flowering seems slow. I’m in no hurry though.

Personally I’d let them go another 3-4 weeks to get bulked up. The dates from the manufacturer are estimates, based on perfect conditions. You’ll find each plant will take its own amount of time to rippen. Happy gardening

2 Likes

Ok so now we are here at this stage, so what do y’all think now…

2 Likes